Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Rizwan Raza

HSC
for q28 b (waterborne disease identification), what did u guys put?
is it correct to write that u inoculate the contaminated water sample in petri dishes? i just said u store for a couple days till it grows, then in one petri dish add lots of antibiotics, and in the other one, add antivirals. then view under microscope to see if anything remained. once u can see, u can put that pathogen into healthy organism (koch's postulates) and see if the same symptoms are displayed. and from there, u can inoculate sample from blood and confirm its the same. idk the only thing that really came to my mind was antibiotics/antivirals...
Beta what are you doing here? You should be studying for extension 2 maths, not asking about biology! I already know you are not going to become a doctor like the disgrace you are, but at least don't fail all your other subjects like you failed biology. You still need to understand maths to be able to fly planes, so you can follow in your family's footsteps. In fact, I am turning around the plane I'm flying right now, and I'm flying it straight into your bedroom. See you soon beta.

goodcat911

HSC
Beta what are you doing here? You should be studying for extension 2 maths, not asking about biology! I already know you are not going to become a doctor like the disgrace you are, but at least don't fail all your other subjects like you failed biology. You still need to understand maths to be able to fly planes, so you can follow in your family's footsteps. In fact, I am turning around the plane I'm flying right now, and I'm flying it straight into your bedroom. See you soon beta.
shush aayarsh

Sophie_._123

HSC
why is everyone saying eradicate the snails like is that not inethical and kinda detrimental to the ecosystem 😭 fuck those snails anyways, q6 is the only obstacle between me and 20/20 on the mcqs 😒
lol I feel so silly cause I completely missed the word parasite and said antibiotics :(

Sophie_._123

HSC
B would be the better answer than A since that's what the graph is telling us. so you're using the stimulus.

It could be possible that the drug does have antiviral properties but it just doesn't reduce the symptoms of the disease. So a more direct answer using the data would be B rather than A.
Yeah I put A because at some point it did decrease severity but I was confused.

maddog707

HSC
shush aayarsh
Excuse me goodcat911, personally, I don't believe you should be slandering the great Rizwan Raza. You should listen to Rizwan's advice as I believe it would be beneficial for you to attempt to excel in Extension 2 Mathematics. Looking at your Biology results from both Year 11 and 12, I can assure you the maximum mark you can achieve is an 83. Spending the last 2 years of your schooling life focusing on a mediocre science only to achieve a low Band 5 is quite astonishing. Nevertheless, I believe in your capabilities to achieve greater marks in your other HSC courses and wish you the best of luck. I love you goodcat911 and good luck for Year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)