Biology Predictions/Thoughts (3 Viewers)

year10studentpreparin

HSC
guys i didnt do any past papers at all but I know the scaling of last years exam was good (teacher figured an example out) so was last years exam as easy or what?

Awesome8r

HSC
Also the mcq about the sheep was that pesticide? And the question about what amino acid the thing coded for was valise?
i put the same thing but on the one we put was herbicide which kills plants. i readit as insecticide too :/ the correct answer was nuking the snails

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
guys i didnt do any past papers at all but I know the scaling of last years exam was good (teacher figured an example out) so was last years exam as easy or what?
:///
i didnt find it that easy
but i was super prepared for a content heavy exam memorised everything and all that but they gave us a heavy skill based paper which is why i found it hard since i forgot working scientfiically was a tihng 😭

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
scaling was better last year (prob cos it was a bit different to the previous years in that it was more application and science skills than content), iirc 78 scaled to a 90. this year was easier than last year so the b6 cut-off will prob be higher and the scaling won't be as good

goodcat911

HSC
last years alignment was 78 to 90 apparently, given this years was a bit easier, hopefully 82+ should align to 90+

Awesome8r

HSC
i think you're supposed to keep it within the little corner thing at the top (dont rlly know how to describe it...), but i dont actually know, which is why I rewrote coz I wasn't sure
i searched and apparently it doesnt matter

year10studentpreparin

HSC
:///
i didnt find it that easy
but i was super prepared for a content heavy exam memorised everything and all that but they gave us a heavy skill based paper which is why i found it hard since i forgot working scientfiically was a tihng 😭
tbh man,
I studied only for 2 hours the day before and I found it easy and yeah what youre saying is 100% right
I really thank my teacher for teaching us the science skills needed from interpreting and drawing on info from statistics and graphs etc because thats what it was about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)