Biology half yearly!!! (1 Viewer)

samirs_maxin

HSC
Hey everyone my half yearlys for bio are coming up and we still havnt been told what topic its going to be on does anyone know the topic it going to be on?? Thanks

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
yea well we not exactly in ur skool

however for most skool the half yearly is just everything u have done up until that point..

samirs_maxin

HSC
ok jus i didnt think it would be blueprint of life , core 1 ,communications and genetics the code broken cause thats everything weve covered and thats a lot to remember for just the half yearlys cause all my other subjects are jus one topic not 4 :spzz:

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
ok jus i didnt think it would be blueprint of life , core 1 ,communications and genetics the code broken cause thats everything weve covered and thats a lot to remember for just the half yearlys cause all my other subjects are jus one topic not 4 :spzz:
well u need to know all for HSC

samirs_maxin

HSC
blueprint of life
maintaining a balance
communications
biochemistry
Thats all the topics weve done since term 4 last year and i cant believe i got know all of that for the half yearlys

DoomBuggy

HSC
:|
My Biology Half-Yearly is next week, all we need to Revise is Maintaining The Balance and most of Blueprint Of Life. I guess it differs on what school you're at. Why don't you ask your teacher...?

chistar

HSC
N/A
lol

How is that possible? we've only covered maintaining a balance and half of blueprint of life, how could you have covered 4 topics?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
blueprint of life
maintaining a balance
communications
biochemistry
Thats all the topics weve done since term 4 last year and i cant believe i got know all of that for the half yearlys
fail, just no

HSC
blueprint of life
maintaining a balance
communications
biochemistry
OMG!!!!!
what the hell?
how fast are you guys going?
& why did you biochemistry & communication???

stormstealer27

Tashii the mentalrunaway
HSC
HOW THE HELL!!

My school has done Maintaining a Balance and Blueprint for LIfe

thats how half yearlies!!

Four topic!

GAAAH!

Goodluck XD

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i'd just like to say TROLL!

You have done basically all the biology topics then which is not so there are 3 core (Maintaining A Balance, Blueprint Of Life, Serach For Better Health) + 1 option (Communicatio, Genetics..., The Human Story, Biochemistry and Biotechnology) and you have said that you have done:

communications
biochemistry
so i'd say troll or you have no idea of the SYLLABUS and that your teacher and school are f*ed, so good luck with that.

Sorry to be a bit rude, but honesty is needed here

samirs_maxin

HSC
haha ok you guys are so shocked LOL but yeah anyway done da half yearlys and all we needed to know was maintaining a balace, blue print of life and communications.

So all goooooooooooooooood :music:

HSC
haha ok you guys are so shocked LOL but yeah anyway done da half yearlys and all we needed to know was maintaining a balace, blue print of life and communications.

So all goooooooooooooooood :music:
yeah shocked because you're doing 2 option topics!! WTF & WHY????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)