Biology? Are you ready? (1 Viewer)

yr12yr12

HSC
N/A
Biology is lerking around the corner. Anyone excited or not? Share your thoughts. How are you guys preparing?

maryjill

HSC
yep... so I'm fucked for this too... basically fucked for everything, but visual arts, which happens to be my last exam... how convenient

HSC
i havent studied in months

but i'd studied everything consistently during the year so whatever

just gonna be going through 10-15 past papers from now til exam (obviously not timed etc)

yr12yr12

HSC
N/A
Yea i've been going through past papers aswell. I don't know not confident though.
I'm doing communication as my option it's alright

yr12yr12

HSC
N/A
my last exam is geo which is exactly one week after bio and then freedom.

gaugau1

HSC
Really nervous about bio :s I have 3 exams in the next week bio pdh and Chem (arghhh scary) then I'm done :)

E

Effekt

I've done little study, my school did Communication as the option topic however i am tempted to read through some genetics and pick the best questions on the day. Nothing wrong with increasing my chances :D

The questions in bio aren't all content they always seem to want you to use lateral thinking by designing an experiment, drawing graphs etc.

That being said i find the multiple choice pretty simple assuming you know your content, i'm still gain to pull an all nighter ;\

pwettigurl

HSC
Gahh Not ready!!!1

Just going through past papers now..I like totally hate skills...

Is anyone doing the option biotech? And How ware you finding it?

2011_

HSC
I wish we had more time to revise the content. I can do skills (graphs, experimental design etc.) and I know a reasonable qty of the content, but some more revision time would be great. My option is Communication and it's okay (a lot of content, but that's Bio I guess). The only positive is that it's my last exam :)

lil_pembo

HSC
I have 3 exams in the next week bio pdh and Chem (arghhh scary) then I'm done :)
me toooooooooo!!!!!

I'm not too bad with the cores (actually quietly confident) But it shall be communication that will be the death of me.

NinjaPeter

HSC
Screwed for bio, but hey it's my last exam. xD
Good luck everyone! :)

tkteddy

HSC
I'm pretty screwed for Blueprint of Life!
The rest of the core topics + my option topic is pretty easy.

memo15

HSC
nopeee no where near ready >.< and genetics the code broken as the option its sooo urghhhh -.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)