• biology

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • physics

Votes: 71 58.2%

• Total voters

cccclaire

HSC
yeh thats us.

tenth in the state last year or something like that.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
tamaranadine said:
none

do chemistry

it dominates
I did, and I WILL and STILL dominate my Chemistry class and have only one person who is standing in my way, the person who came 1st and got 100% in their first HSC assessment

sle3pe3bumz said:
lol thats what I'm hoping will happen .. that I gradually start to love physics .. but oh you are so like me ! well besides the drama bit but yeahh .. i like you ! free huggs for youu !! [ this is where a hugging emoticon would be ] =]
<3

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
* blushes * lol =)
If you're gonna do Astrophysics next year, you'll know that spectral classes O B A F K G M has more than one meaning :p ... anyway MSN k ?

LottoX said:
=P OOOHHH

I'm such a genius.
Not within my frame of reference :)

Lucid Scintilla said:
OMG... ?
Neither, you mean.

I do all science, and dominate. I should do work.
You can do it; you can beat him/her, f3nr15.
Heh, Macq Fields.
Wrong, I don't go to Macquarie Fields High School.
I'm trying to compete with an asian fob and he is doing more bad than good to by ruining my rankings when he is in my classes, but I don't know whether you are being sarcastic.

orly?

HSC
Wooz said:
Biology is good for people who can cope with vast amounts of theory, it is generally good for a person who does well in either english, geography or history. Biology is mainly theory with few pracs and has an excursion/camp for a field investigation in yr11. Yr 11 biology is a bit boring the topics are Local Ecosystem, Australian Biota(Australian Flora, Fauna, Evolution, etc), Patterns in Nature(Cells, Gas excchange, Body systems/functioning, etc) and Life on Earth(Formation of life theories, Classification of organisms). But yr 12 biology is more interesting.
has it

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Not to be a Nazi, but technically, were. Subjective mood.

Too much Latin.
"LOL much"
(You see, I have little to say, so, rather than express nothing, I prefer to be such an ass and say exactly that, not to mention I used netspeak. Memes.)
What school, then?
At least you'll beat the goddamned Asian in English, I guess.
No sarcasm; believe me.
orly?

:rolleyes:
I don't need to tell anyone what school I go to here, but with the Asians, most of them do ESL. It's quite rare to see Asians in English Standard or Advanced, so I can't really compete with the goddamned Asian because he's an ESLer and I'm a Standarder.

With another goddamn Asian you are right, he came last in our Chem class and because he did not attempt any Skills questions in our last Chem test, we call the technique of not attempting a skills question by his name (he does ESL too).

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
i do both but i love physics way more. prob cuz bio is shit boring and all i wanna do is cut up stuff. they used to have a rat room at our school. now we cant cuz of health stuff so we have frozen ones. found that out the other day. and some guy hanged himself. totally unrelated tho. anyway.....

cccclaire

HSC
ew I hate disections.

Except plant disections, they're rad.

Annalisee

HSC
[FONT=&quot]Guess who's awesome and got 98% in my latest bio assessment!

Pretty good from someone who only just got a band 5 in science in the school certificate [/FONT].

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Annalisee said:
[FONT=&quot]Guess who's awesome and got 98% in my latest bio assessment!

Pretty good from someone who only just got a band 5 in science in the school certificate [/FONT].
damn. good on you ! =] I'd kill for marks like that. lol ><"

& atm im considering bio again as it seems like quite and easy subject. Although I dislike geography ALOT and am doing no history subjects for I don't really care and am not interested. Also english is my worst subject. =] but suprisingly I'm in advanced. lol. I really don't know if I should pick up bio because I'm scared physics will get too hard and atm im really not interested in the stuff that we're doing.

summermagic

HSC
I still think biology is better. It's more relevent, i mean who needs waves and stuff in the future?? And i think it's a fun subject! And the head of science said that a lot of people drop bio because they thought it would be a blugdy subject but it's not.

Last edited:

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
love phsyics .. would do it anytime anywhere :D biolofy bores me to death althought mantinaing a balcance and the option the code broken and the 3rd line of defence are intresting
PHYSICS RULZ !!!

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
physics is also a better scaler than biology and its much shorter easie to study for .. lol i can go on all night how much better physics is
are u doing any other maths topis lol it does help to do both 3u maths and phsyics but then it just depends wat kind of person u are ?
practical or more memorising

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
i think i've said this before, but just to re-inforce it:

PHYSICS FTW!!!

HSC
PHYS! COZ ITS FUN!!!LOL (...i dun know n e thin about bio)
.....ahhh daym, i should picked bio instead of business (i dropped business), i find sciences interesting :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lols well im more a practical person for my memory is shit as ! but like atm im finding physics quite dull and nothings very interesting. like my engineering and 3u maths will help quite a bit and i enjoy them, but for physics ive got no motivation or anything. But i've still got approx. 2 terms to decide so ill just see .. =]

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
well last year i did biology and chem (cause the head teacher of science told us NOT to do 3 sciences) but now i wished i did physics instead of legal cause now i'm teaching myself physics for uni next year (i'm doing a b. science/b. teaching cause i'm having a gap year ;))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)