• physics

Votes: 71 58.2%

• Total voters

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
BlackDragon said:
that just shows you have a dumb class.
I go to a selective school and everyone in my bio class is extremly nerdy and competitive. Anyways there was only a few marks difference between me and the rest of the class. I just find coping with vast amounts of info much easier then learning concepts and logic that was required in subjects such physics.

Sofstar

HSC
I dont do physic so bio for me:) But we all know chem comes out first!

Bio classes are so boring though. My teacher thinks making crosswords is fun.:mad1:

BlackDragon

HSC
Wooz said:
I go to a selective school and everyone in my bio class is extremly nerdy and competitive. Anyways there was only a few marks difference between me and the rest of the class. I just find coping with vast amounts of info much easier then learning concepts and logic that was required in subjects such physics.
yeah sorry, i didn't mean it to offend you, i was just implying that your success compared to your class doesn't depict much about the course.

Bractune

HSC
airie said:
Physics. Duh. For starters, astronomy is much more interesting than, say, I don't know, studying insects? :p
yeah but hows about when comparing studying insects to say.... realising how light bounces in complete internal refraction? screw that give me ze bugs any day.
Bah, i did physics and biology and chemistry for a while. The there came a time when i knew that i would have to drop one because of the psyco work load i was getting and its with pride i can say i dropped physics.
in fact i think i might start E.B.O.A.W.H.P or as i like to call it "Elite Biologists of Australia who hate physics". From then its only a march to canberra to get physics removed from the syallabus completely and the brutall execution style killing of all those in physics based occupations.
*Sighs whistfully*
So i guess what i'm trying to say is choose bio its more rewarding and fun.....and you wont have to live in fear of your sudden death
Accidents will happen

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Bractune said:
yeah but hows about when comparing studying insects to say.... realising how light bounces in complete internal refraction? screw that give me ze bugs any day.
Obviously, bouncing light is much more interesting than insects. Screw the insects and give me ze optical fibre any day :D

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
airie said:
Obviously, bouncing light is much more interesting than insects. Screw the insects and give me ze optical fibre any day :D
Pfft.. We dont study insects in Senior Bio We study enzymes, body systems, evolution, DNA, diseases, etc. Also options such as Genetics, Communication, Biotechnology, Biochem and Human story.

Gotta agree with Sofstar Chem is more important than both bio and fizz even though i hate chem.

Last edited:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
So I'm probably gonna get killed by SS and Airie for saying this but everything in Physics is way better than Biology EXCEPT for astronomy i.e. cosmic engine. I despise that topic so much, I'd rather learn about the process of mitosis than cosmic engine.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
IceOnFire said:
I think I am.. :(

Or otherwise Quanta and Quarks.
You pain :mad1: I'm here TRYING to do Astrophysics and you're complaining about it. x.x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)