Binders (1 Viewer)

D4rkfang

HSC
N/A
So, for binders how would go organise everything? (planning to get one binder for each subject at home and bring notebook (one of those ones you can easily rip) to school then rip out pages and put inside binder)

Would you fill it up at end of each week ?

Would you put the more earlier stuff at the front or the back of the binder? (earlier stuff at the back is easier but would it be better?)

D94

HSC
N/A
I found that just a book for your notes and homework was sufficient. The problem I see with your method is if you want to go back to an earlier topic or earlier notes, your notes and work are at home in your binders, so there's a practicality issue there.

2610buck

HSC
I have one binder per subject and have already divided it up into the topics for the HSC. In them I have loose paper then plastic sleeves, for handouts.

At the end of the week, I'll take them all home and make notes.

It worked for me during prelim year, so hopefully it does for the HSC!

2610buck

HSC
Always done chronologically, so it is organised and the teachers usually progress in a logical manner. I date all my work, so in that case, the more recent stuff is at the back. It just makes it easier when it comes to making notes and revision!

D4rkfang

HSC
N/A
Ahh, ok.

It's just that I thought it would be hard once the binder gets full and thick to have to turn to the back to put in new notes

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
I have an individual binder for each, and inside is a workbook and plastic sleeve.

I don't know what I'm going to do notes wise; I may buy lots of loose-leaf and have a separate study binder at home.

Do you guys put study and in class notes in different folders?

suprwoman101

HSC
I'm a looseleaf and binder person, with dividers for each module. Everything I have - newest goes to the back, and it's all dated in red pen for easy reference.

Class notes all in the folder. Study notes in a plastic sleeve of a display folder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)