Biggest turn offs ever? (1 Viewer)

oolovell

God
HSC
No, i dont use the lexus line, i wait for the date so they dont come after me just for what i've achieved rather than who i am

InfiniteQ said:
No not waiting for the one but I believe if something's meant to happen it will. What's your take?

Precisly that, if its meant to happen its meant to happen

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
oolovell said:
Precisly that, if its meant to happen its meant to happen

Still, I'm just starting to get comfortable with the idea of seeing someone younger. I've still got that traditional thing in my head.

Crowie

HSC
N/A
i hav 2 say with age it sorta feels right wen the guy is older im just used 2 having a younger girl
i guess it could b that it doesnt matter wat age u both are but which is more mature n usually the guy needs 2 more submissive but needs 2 act more responsible as they are ment 2 take care of the girl

django_

HSC
Dash said:
I would've seemed it was obvious... but since you insist :D
There are sum chicks who look really scruffy and dun dress well...
They just look like sluts/bums :p
yeh like nicole ritchie....stupid ho lol

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
InfiniteQ said:
Still, I'm just starting to get comfortable with the idea of seeing someone younger. I've still got that traditional thing in my head.
as long as they're very hot and not more than a year younger....... i think its alright! (well a this age its a bit strange, but neway)

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
I guess I've just had this fantasy that I would be with someone who would show me new things & not be the one to say "Awh yeah, I remember what that was like" I suppose it's about experiences. It would just be a little odd to date someone who is still in high school... I'm sure he would find it equally as odd.

oolovell

God
HSC
I know, now that ive finished it would seem a little weird going with someone younger, i would see it as taking advantage of that person

And as for new things... I wouldnt be able to help you out there, im far from an ugly cunt, but sadly still a virgin

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
oolovell said:
I know, now that ive finished it would seem a little weird going with someone younger, i would see it as taking advantage of that person

And as for new things... I wouldnt be able to help you out there, im far from an ugly cunt, but sadly still a virgin
Haha well I didn't mean physically ... I meant stages of our lives like school, and also just the gap in uni, 1st year to 2nd year and so on...

Jessie moo moo

HSC
What turns me off is : Smokers ( If i wanted to taste tar, i would go suck on the road) :vcross: Plus they stink and have yellow teeth and are repulsive (that is my opinion anyway). Also men with massively Bad Body Odor :vcross: . Guys with bad breath, Actually I am turned off by any smell out of any cavity ;) . People who do drugs and smoke bongs, are grose aswell (as someone mentioned early on it the thread). And hairy guys, ( I mean come off it, we are humans not apes)

I think that is it lol

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
guys that are too blunt and forward about what they want

Collin

HSC
N/A
My biggest turn off has to be a chick who can't converse. That makes them boring, and it's an instant turn-off.. regardless of how good looking they are.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Another big turn off is when after sex, she tells you that she's actually a close relative of yours, and it proves to make sure you keep upto date with what your cousins look like.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Fatty Mc Fat Fats are the biggest turnoff ever. Then the uglies. Then smokers, then drunk slutty women. Then all the chicks the ugly poor guys date.

Everyone else is "do"-able.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
ChevyJoe said:
gotta be fat chicks.
See, I knew I was right.

Is there anything attractive at all about rolls upon rolls of flubber? It's great to jump on, but if you take her out to dinner, man, you're paying a hefty bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)