Biggest turn offs ever? (1 Viewer)

ChevyJoe

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
See, I knew I was right.

Is there anything attractive at all about rolls upon rolls of flubber? It's great to jump on, but if you take her out to dinner, man, you're paying a hefty bill.
take her to an all you can eat. problem fixed

Collin

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
You're still dating a fat chick, who knows you're willing to feed her.

Your problems have only just begun.
Hey dumbass, did you know that it is actually physiologically possible to lose body fat? So say you went on a holiday and came back to found out that your girlfriend gained a few pounds, sufficient for you to label her 'fat', would you actually dump her? Actually wait, don't answer that.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Hey dumbass, did you know that it is actually physiologically possible to lose body fat? So say you went on a holiday and came back to found out that your girlfriend gained a few pounds, sufficient for you to label her 'fat', would you actually dump her? Actually wait, don't answer that.
Ok, I won't then (Did he just try and outsmart me. It may be 1 am, but my brain is ... working fine?)

Collin

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Ok, I won't then (Did he just try and outsmart me. It may be 1 am, but my brain is ... working fine?)
Correction, I did outsmart you, dick.

I don't like fat chicks either, but I doubt you'd dump your girlfriend just because she became fat, since you know that it is possible for her to lose it again. Right? You did know that right?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Correction, I did outsmart you, dick.

I don't like fat chicks either, but I doubt you'd dump your girlfriend just because she became fat, since you know that it is possible for her to lose it again. Right? You did know that right?
Oh that's what you were saying. You made it so convoluted before that I was struggling to comprehend. You know, like legal jargon.

It's not like she'll become fat anyway. If anything she's a tad underweight. So although you make a valid point, I doubt it will apply to me.

bex

HSC
it really bugs ne when guys wear white socks with black pants... actually it bugs me when they wear sports socks with dress shoes.. or those HORRIBLE colorado trainer shoes- yuk ANYTHING BUT THEM!!!

Always

HSC
Any guy who wears pants that are too short and exposes le socks in the process. So, so dorky!

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
..im pretty sure this thread has been done before...

but chix that act cute...hate em...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
well stuff u. like half the girlie population smokes. good luck finding a decent girl that doesnt smoke. maybe a hardcore churchie? (no offence)
i know this is old, but i think it was about less than 30% of the female population who smokes. and why do they have to be a churchie not to smoke? You're a dumdum

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
llamalope said:
to that chick who said that you can't find a decent girl who doesn't smoke... yes, there are plenty thanks.... i happen 2 b one of them ;)
Arrogance .

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
llamalope said:
to that chick who said that you can't find a decent girl who doesn't smoke... yes, there are plenty thanks.... i happen 2 b one of them ;)

for guys... hairy back... sorry.....
I agree...

haha yeah hairy backs are a turn off.

Agnes2810 said:
well stuff u. like half the girlie population smokes. good luck finding a decent girl that doesnt smoke. maybe a hardcore churchie? (no offence)
I'm not a hardcore churchie and I don't smoke.I don't even go to church.
So I'm indecent because I don't smoke?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)