Big Brother 3 (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Ben is a loser! What about when they told the housemates that Belinda 'threatened physical violence"
"Should I be sleeping with one eye open":eek:
For fucks sake! You're a grown man, and an ex-cop. She's a 20 year old, tiny little weakling, who once spent about an hour in the house trying to save a moths life. Quick-run for the hills while you still can!:rolleyes:
I can't believe they gave Belinda 2 strikes for saying that stuff...it was so obvious that she was just letting off steam and was not at all serious, which is more than I cn say for some of Bens activities (eg-throwing glass bottles at other housemates:mad1: )

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Yeah, Reggie is hilarious. Did anyone see on uncut the convo about the eggs?

Belinda: If it's got blood in it, that means it's a fertilised egg.
Reggie: Oh...I thought blood meant that the chicken had a hard time getting it out.
Belinda: But how would the blood have gotton inside the egg?
Reggie: (*thinks hard*)...oh.

LOL! What goes on in her head?:p

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Reggie is pretty cool, but I like Claire. I hope she wins. I feel so sorry for Belinda . I dont like Jo. She knows she's pretty so she uses it, and she seems really fake

how u doin?

HSC
OMG i dont understand u people, yeah lets all vote out ben, and anyone else who make the show interesting:confused:

that way, in one months time we can sit and watch, pat, clare and crissy discuss issues in a mature, adult like manner:(

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
ha just when BB starts to get boring ...

they throw in 2 new intruders:eek: ,
this might b interesting for 1 or 2 episodes but really this whole season of BB has been a bore, the other seasons had lots of younger people which made it fun to watch...dam old farts are boring :p

blue_lemonade

How funny is the supposed love triangle between jo, vincent and saxon? she's either with vince..or sax...and occasionally with pat..

i cringe when i hear those cheesy lines that come out of vincent's mouth!

i think jo's definitely playing the game...
i liked her in the beginning...but now shes appearing more fake-ish...i;ve noticed anyways..

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Oh my god-how bad is the new intruder Kim?!?!? Jaime seems OK...but god, everything that comes out of Kims mouth is so unbelievably stupid and angering!!
Whats the deal with the intruders, do the housemates get to vote one person out and keep the other as a permanent housemate, or are they bother proper housemates now?

how u doin?

HSC
i haven't watched since the new housemates came in, what are they like?
:eek: ?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Omg I get embarrassed for Vincent he is such a moocher *cringe*

My fave is Reggie shes a dumbass but funny as when shes drunk.

Missngel

its so obvious Reggie is gonna win. Whoever votes reggie , pat or chrissie for nomination is playing the game coz they want them out so they can win!!!I definately think joe is playing the game and vincent!!Oh and pat too!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Isn't it a bit ironic that we are discussing Big Brother in the entertainment forum? :p

how u doin?

HSC
who cares if pat and chrissie are nice people, i wnat fights. i want action, make them be interesting dam it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)