Big Brother 3 (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I don't know about Saxon, he fluctuates from being one of my faves to acting like a true bastard.

But my fave is still Daniel-he is the best housemate from any of the 3 series! He stands no hope of winning, but I hope he at least stays in for a few more weeks to come!

I want Vincent out next...he is boring.:(

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Does anyone know the racist joke that Kim (grrrrrr she pisses me of her out next), said on the live feed, it was towards aboriginals.
Grrrrrrr Kim:chainsaw: *Points you out*

big_will08

i dont remember the exact wording but it goes something like this:

"what do you call an aboriginal having an abortion?? a crime stopper"

pretty slack shit...
i dont follow bigbrother but is kim the fat one from bumpkinville?

losty

yeah i know the joke... im not being racist here im just repeating it ok?

"whats an aboriginal woman who does have an abortion?"
"a crimestopper"

ohh and i dont really like saxon but he does make the show a bit more interesting... and not in a way that offends or disgraces anyone like carlo and ben.. he just has harmless fun so i think we should keep him in...
the inturders need to be kicked out ASAP and then pat

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
lol. Dan, Reggie and Jo up for eviction.

poor Dan, he is soo Gone.
Nah, I reckon Jo is going.
It will definately be out of Dan and Jo though...Reggie is so safe. Anyone who rings up to vote her out is just needlessly increasing their phone bill. I don't see why though...I like her but I cannot for the life of me figure out why she is SO popular! Especially in the past week where she has started getting a bit sooky and bitchy about the other housemates.

Kim is an absolute pig. How can anyone be so stupid!!?? I'm surprised they let her go on saying the things she says, like the joke about the Aboriginal women, and rape victims, and a whole bunch of other tasteless jokes.

Last edited:

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Hmmm yeh, well i think the majority of girls will vote for Jo because of her looks and sluttyness, while guys will vote for Dan because they dont want Jo to go...

And yeh at the beginnin i like Reggie the best, but now shes kinda changed a bit.. seems as though she is acting dumb for the camera

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by how u doin?
i wnat fights. i want action, make them be interesting dam it
yeah too bad bens gone hey? its been boring without him

i want jo to go next.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i want jo to go next
then kim
then pat
then dan
then vincent
then chrissie
then jamie (he's cool)
then saxon
and regie to win!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Yeah, I really like Jamie! He'll probably get nominated next week, but I think the audience might keep him in, for a week or 2 at least.
I want VJo to go, and then Vincent...he is shit boring.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
how funny was it wen reggie thought she was too popular!! heeheehee

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
i pride myself on not having watched a single episode of this series. not even half an episode. or a quarter, even. but there was that time when i was waiting for my pizza and they had it going behind the counter with the sound off... :rolleyes:

so, am i missing much?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
This is rather sad, but I have watched every single 7:00 show, every uncut, every eviction and nomination show, and most of the BB Up Late shows-which in my opinion is the most interesting thing to watch. I cannot believe some of the shit they focus on in the main show when so much more interesting stuff goes on! The only thing I don't bother watching is that lame Insider show with Tim Furgeson...baaaaad!
I can't help myself...I promised myself I wouldn't get addicted this series, but I think this is the best BB yet. The first series had the novelty of being new, but the people in this series are much better.

huh?

i want dan to next!!!! he's boring...and whats with his jim carrey wannabe impersonations?!?! i hate em and he'll be going out for sure this week, OR then again jo..for messin with most of the boys..lol:chainsaw:
OH AND I WANT REGGIE TO WIN:D :D :D
OH AND I THINK VINCENT IS SOOOO CUTE HOW HE'S GONE ALL LUVVY DUVVY FOR JO WITH HIS PICK UP LINES:)

Last edited:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by huh?
i want dan to next!!!! he's boring...and whats with his jim carrey wannabe impersonations?!?! i hate em and he'll be going out for sure this week:chainsaw:
I actually don't think Dan is all that funny, but he is just sooo lovely...!

I'm so fucking sick of Saxon-all he ever talks about is him and Jo, and whats gonna happen to their "relationship" when they get out. And he always says the same little speech, with the line about "I've met people with your intelligence, and with your appearance...but never both at the same time!":rolleyes:

blue_lemonade

has neone noticed that saxon has been crying/teary alot over jo?

pfft...and he says he doesn't have a crush on her,....he spent AGES justifying to chrissie his feeling towards jo..pfft..like she bought any of it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)