• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 07 (1 Viewer)

cuppy

HSC
N/A
same she better be going this week.

go zach

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
munchybuddy said:
No way i <3 it!!!

Cant wait 2 watch 2night hope daniella goes home:) :)
I totally agree...she annoys me big time! :D Since the housemates decide who goes its safe to say it will b either Daniela or Zach because they were intruders and the 'originals' will stick together.

The house will certainly b stirred up a bit with Kyle going in. :D

Pace_T

HSC
daniella is ok, prob be a bitch to live with though. i hope joel wins, zach i wouldnt mind either. but i HATE billy, hes such a fucken bogan. travis on the other hand i wouldnt mind, coz at least he's funny lol.
i dont know if this has been said already, im not going to bother reading all of this thread, but did any1 notice how michelle acted more mature in friday night games. maybe someone told her to settle the fuck down. she was the biggest retard when she was a guest on up late and when she was evicted...

HSC
Daniella is the biggest bitch. She is so gone! Joel is playing the game, he is two faced, and is NOT funny! Billy is a waste of time, not interesting at all, hope he leaves tonight [probably won't]. I want Aleisha to win. Zach is great, he should stay. Travis i find awesome.

The only thing the housemates ever do is throw Aleisha in the pool, Daniella gives a huge lecture about how they should break the rules, and they steal food. Its just too boing!

Edit: I think Kyle left already...

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
i cant stand aleisha, her face is so annoying. everything she says and does pisses me off to bits. :burn:

HSC
WHAT?! :eek: How could you hate her?

yay the witch is out :eek: Zach and Aleisha are still in! Lol Zach had the funniest reaction!

Kyle+BB=funny as! but he didnt do anything to the housemates! And he's going back tomorrow?

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kyle has already left the building. He left earlier today i think. He had a migrane or something, and its a bad condition for him, so he left.

Daniela is gone, thank the lord :)

HSC
^know that. But they will still be doing the interview, so is he going back in? Or will they cross live ? :S

Pace_T

HSC
i think he might be going back in. i wouldnt be surprised if he got that migrane from all the annoying housemates lol

HSC
He got it from BB, because of what happened in the diary room [said it on the radio] and he isnt going back on.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
GO ZACH :)

woot i hope he wins and not Aleisha.

HSC
I want Aleisha to win! She's way better, she has been around from the beginning and has dealt with more stuff than he has and is more entertaining! Zach has the best reactions to everything, but he aint all that.

Both are great, but i like Aleisha more. And i think Zach will win.

Justin

HSC
Thank god Aleisha won.

I hate Zach, that freaky idiot. I can't believe he even made it to the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)