Big Brother 07 (1 Viewer)

xtinkx

HSC
Hmmmm i dont know whether to be excited about this series...or bothered that it will take over another show i love. The suprise better be orsm..but like they dont have bathrooms or sumthing. I want a fight on bb....

Does anyone have any ideas of what the big suprises will be??? any rumours???

Magicana

HSC
Not another one. Stop flogging a dead horse, and stop putting shit on our TV's.

menelaus

HSC
why not make the housemates live without electricity. make it earth month or something.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I don't know this time, couldn't stand another 3 months of garbage on T.V. The first BB was great, the new experience of reality television was interesting. But now, this is old so more episodes of HOUSE, M.D. [Lolz] and less of the news and BB.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
The other day when I had starbursts, the competition is like find a golden key or something and u can become one of the housemates
what a lame competition!

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
goan_crazy said:
The other day when I had starbursts, the competition is like find a golden key or something and u can become one of the housemates
what a lame competition!
Especially since it's the same in almost every respect as what the UK Big Brother did last year. Except with Kit Kats instead of Starburst. But they'll probably market it as a 'World First' anyway.

menelaus said:
why not make the housemates live without electricity. make it earth month or something.
That's a pretty good idea, actually. Send them into the house in the middle of the day, have them squeal about how luxurious it is, then reveal once night falls that everything will have to be done by candlelight. Although it'd probably result in three months of bitching and whining and nothing else, so perhaps not.

aussiechica7

HSC
i'm so not looking fwd 2 channel 10 being hijacked with big brother fever every commercial break... ugh.

i
hate
big
brother

it was interesting first season, its just gotten so trashy ever since.

imo of course

stariiskiez

HSC
Der Waffen SS said:
Not another one. Stop flogging a dead horse, and stop putting shit on our TV's.
aussiechica7 said:
i'm so not looking fwd 2 channel 10 being hijacked with big brother fever every commercial break... ugh..
dudes, i totally agree, BB is so frkn overrated man -______- is like... ppl who dont hav a life, wana watch how other ppl live theirs, AND ITS ON EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!! such a waste of wonderful prime time tv

*hopeful*

HSC
no prize money ?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=261740

"We are launching series seven with no prize money for the winner," executive producer Tim Toni said yesterday.

"It's simply to keep ahead of the game with the housemates."

The contestants for the program are in lockdown on the Gold Coast now, and are unaware of the money withdrawal.

In addition to the show having no prizes, the cars that are usually given away on the housemates' exit from the house have also been scrapped.

The "Australian first" approach is an attempt to bring new viewers to the tired formula.
i think it might take a bit more than that

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
oh God, not another big brother. A waste of precious prime-time airspace if you ask me.

dodgyusername12

HSC
i think you ill find that although majority of the contestants are money thirsty with their eyes on the final prize, (which is now non exsistant), getting their face on television for their 30 seconds of fame is enough for most.
big brother is a tacky and indescrete televsision show which encourages egotistical behaviour, based on a popularity contest. for those of you who find yourself absorbed by its unrealities should get a life, because after all, your just wasting your time watching other peoples.

Last edited:

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
menelaus said:
They actually are...its a green house..all environmentally...was reading in the tv week i think, like the pool is filled and topped up with rain water, there is some machince to literally draw water from thin air for drinking etc...should be interesting esp. with the no prize money

aussiechica7

HSC
hopefully someone from channel 10 (and the advertisers) sees this 2 c how little their target audience cares about this kind of crap.

costargh

Banned
HSC
I might know one of the contestants. He lives down the street and Ive spoken to him a few times. Ill get back to everyone and let them know when I find out in a few hours LOL
His name is Paul

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The latest one is kinda cute. Annoying as hell, though. Also, that religious chick is giving me the shits already, I hope she chokes and dies on her non-alcoholic drinks.

My speculation: next housemate is a fag.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
what, nobody posts in my thread and as soon as i delete it y'all decide you wanna talk BB! ):

i still think the first chick is the best, followed by the last one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)