Big Brother 07 (1 Viewer)

HSC
lol

if they were then that'll be three people what will happen with the forth? Totally unlikely.

as for Bodie and Thomas being brothers brogan mentioned that as well, i think they do look alike, we'll find out tonight who is related to who:)

xx__savannah

HSC
What about Jamie and Kate, didn't they have a bit of a cuddle a few times the first night? And I swear I heard her say that she hadn't seen someone since high school, so maybe they know each other through someone?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
bodie is a shit cunt

cruz and harrison are also very shit, the other male intruder seems allright hopefully he gets in.

the brunette chick is really really shit

Last edited:
HSC
Hayley and andrew they seemed alright, but billy ?? i feel sorry for Hayley :(

Bodie is lame, the 2 who got in tonight were alright, the rest weren't all that.

The religious one is annoying me and so is the brunette [the one hitting on bodie]

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
why are billy and hayley pretending they don't know each other? Are they meant to keep it a secret?

HSC
I dont think so, Hayley pretended she didnt know him, but it was obvious tht they know one another.

If you noticed she said to him, im hayley, instead of the normal i cant believe you're here sort of thing.

She probably freaked out.

sugababe23

HSC
poor Hayley she is so stressed out ,she is dealing with so much ,the precense of her ex and the fact that they are not going to reveal their relationship to other housemates .

i reckon too bodie is gross for some reason i want cruz to win this year

*hopeful*

HSC
i wasnt concentrating when bb told the leftover 4 about the white room, they cant leave it and who stays the longest wins the wildcard ? how they gonna get food ? wheres the bathroom?

HSC
All inside

there was a fridge i think, the bathroom was in there. They have everything they 'need'

but the housemates are going to be able to see them, from tonight right?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...i love Haley and Andrew <3 They are my favourite two. I like Zoran too. This show is soooo addictive.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
tamaranadine said:
Ban reality TV
Yeah I agree. I'm not sure what was on the bb timeslot before it came on, but I think it was Futurama. :( Oh well. I don't mind it as much, I just watch it on dvd and stuff. But yeah I remember when I didn't have the dvd's I used to sit in front of the tele at 7.00pm to catch my daily dose of Futurama. Oh well. I think the ratings for the timeslot will go down though, that'll make them think twice before slotting in another season of this horrible show.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
MuffinMan said:
Yeah I agree. I'm not sure what was on the bb timeslot before it came on, but I think it was Futurama. :( Oh well. I don't mind it as much, I just watch it on dvd and stuff. But yeah I remember when I didn't have the dvd's I used to sit in front of the tele at 7.00pm to catch my daily dose of Futurama. Oh well. I think the ratings for the timeslot will go down though, that'll make them think twice before slotting in another season of this horrible show.
Big Brother normally rates pretty acceptably. 1.1m or thereabouts, which is OK for a show in its seventh season.

It also brings in lots of cash from all the SMS votes from teenage girls whose parents pay their phone bills, which is presumably why they now ask the audience to vote for what colour the feature wall should be and whether the housemates should be given Mars or Snickers and on every other inconsequential decision they can do a cash-grab with. And also, there's something like five hours of primetime BB every week (plus all the up-late stuff), and they'd find it hard to find that much Australian content able to rate at BB levels. Also, BB is cheaper to produce than a lot of other content. So I don't see it being cancelled unless its ratings really plummet.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
MuffinMan said:
Yeah I agree. I'm not sure what was on the bb timeslot before it came on, but I think it was Futurama.
What about the good ol days of SEINFELD!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Bump.

First FNL of the year so who do you think will win?

I have no idea haven't exactly been watching it.

jirwin

HSC
i dont care who wins... i just like watching them being tortured - raw eggs - yuk

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love FNL. Emma took Aleisha in, thats cute. I love the Rewards Room, its gorgeous

menelaus

HSC
i read in the paper today that big brother is not showing any unsavoury content- even on uplate shows they are trying to minimise course language through beeping and changing to other parts of the house if it gets too crude.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...on uplate they only sometimes beep out course language, 'cause when i was watching yesterday and the night before, at first they'd beep, but then they wouldnt and you could hear the course language loud and clear :p oh wellz, it is rated MA15+ and they do warn us of course language, so i dont think its a big deal. We hear it all the time in movies :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)