Best pen for writing fast (1 Viewer)

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
I use felt tips when i can, i got a gel and half the time nothing comes out :angry:

daniieee

HSC
Pilot BPS-GP fine.... i see a lot of people use them at our school... not too heavy and doesn't strain the hand too much since i changed it to this type of pen.
+1 and also, because it's fine (thin on paper), you don't have to worry about smudging at all. I need to buy a stash for the exams, usually a new one will run out by the end of the second exam. They're good pens, no doubt about that, but 6 hours of writing will dry a pen up pretty fast.

Lol if you have stubby fingers then try one with more grip. I wouldn't recommend this one for people with a hard grip either.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
kilometrico FTW :D

HSC
last year i used Kilometricos with a panasonic heavy duty battery taped to the top of the pen for general writing to try and improve my writing speed. Instead it made it messier.
For english im using this gel ink pen cos its soooooo smoooth, kilometricos require me to use more force and starts to hurt my hand + lower my writing speed after 10 mins

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
COLES PENS.
theyre actually SO good, and cheap too.

i dont really like kilometricos, i find theyre not very smooth.

spoonbender

HSC
I HATE Kilometrico. Uncomfortable in my hand, they don't glide as easily as other pens and worst of all - they die a slow and painful death.

sam5

HSC
kilometricos smudge.

felt tip smudges and is too fat (im left handed).

bic ball is too thin, and stabs the page.

therefore i like staedtler, nice fat ball that dont smudge.

HSC
Pilot RexGrip 1.0 - the best for stubby fingers :)

NB: this pen goes out very fast. I've used 4 these holidays (almost on my 5th) and I used 3 during my trials (I do 10 units only)
It does! During my half yearlies last year I got through 1.5 exams with one of these pens. But they are one of the best pens I've come across.

LordPc

HSC
lol, the pen you use isnt going to be the decisive factor in your hsc

unless you pick a pen with no ink, then it will be a major factor, or you have a brain snap and decide to write in red pen

but otherwise, pen wont matter

Cloesd

HSC
lol, the pen you use isnt going to be the decisive factor in your hsc

unless you pick a pen with no ink, then it will be a major factor, or you have a brain snap and decide to write in red pen

but otherwise, pen wont matter
I'v created a device that looks like a pen but can be disassembled in the exam, and reassembled into a primitive qwerty type-writer.

Should be good with my 115 words per minute typing.

LordPc

HSC
I'v created a device that looks like a pen but can be disassembled in the exam, and reassembled into a primitive qwerty type-writer.

Should be good with my 115 words per minute typing.
assuming your premise is true, then the time you spent creating such a device would have surely reduced your overall study time meaning you can write extremely fast, but have little to actually write about.

but if you were smart enough (ie IQ > 180) to create such a device while leaving your studies unaffected, you would have been able to undertake the hsc without the need of this device, something you would have surely realised before its creation.

therefore you arent that smart, ie u have an IQ < 180, and you wasted time building the thing, than actually studying. so i cant see how this has helped you

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Pilot fines are the best pens ive found so far, and they don't start leaving globs of ink on the page like other pens tend to when they've been used heaps.

pman

Banned
HSC
you needed to start looking a various pens months ago....you need one thats comfortable for you and you find writes well...everyone is different

shady145

Banned
HSC
assuming your premise is true, then the time you spent creating such a device would have surely reduced your overall study time meaning you can write extremely fast, but have little to actually write about.

but if you were smart enough (ie IQ > 180) to create such a device while leaving your studies unaffected, you would have been able to undertake the hsc without the need of this device, something you would have surely realised before its creation.

therefore you arent that smart, ie u have an IQ < 180, and you wasted time building the thing, than actually studying. so i cant see how this has helped you
Huh? not that smart?
you have to over 180 to be considered that 'smart' now?

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I use Matrix Pens otherwise Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip.

Duffman0

Kick ass, chew bubblegum.
HSC
I like any Jetstream pen...
I bought these a couple of weeks ago, and I've got to agree. GUYS TRY THIS DAMN PEN.

Seriously - it glides, feels good, holds good, awesome grip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)