Best Eateries In Newey (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I repped blue chameleon, cause he's a pretty cool guy, posts in NCAP, not a brainless ideologue for any particular view.
Domo arigatou.

Pretty interesting thread in NCAP about change in political views you made Graney, will contribute tomorrow. For now, need sleep.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
But the girls (Sandie/Ellen etc) prob wouldn't eat steak. :/
OUCH btw. I probably wouldn't eat steak :(

axlentore said:
I went to a chinese place on king street a few days ago it was pretty good

chinnwais or something
Chinois I think. My mate works there. They do a freaking awesome arrangement for multiple peoples, on a lazy susan too :shy:

And re: all this rep begging *cough*Chris*cough*, wasn't that the whole reason why we lost it in the first place? Man I went away from two seconds, missed so much!

Edit: Wtf do I have to friend request people who I already had listed as my friend? *cries*

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

HSC
OUCH btw. I probably wouldn't eat steak :(

Chinois I think. My mate works there. They do a freaking awesome arrangement for multiple peoples, on a lazy susan too :shy:

And re: all this rep begging *cough*Chris*cough*, wasn't that the whole reason why we lost it in the first place? Man I went away from two seconds, missed so much!

Edit: Wtf do I have to friend request people who I already had listed as my friend? *cries*
You've just lost rep for not liking steak, Emily.

I would have said something like Kitami because they had cool setups for group bookings too, but alas they aren't there anymore.

Wii need to explore the Chinois options moar.

Regarding the rep, i'm not being serious, silly. It's satire.

EDIT: Jks about neg repping you for your dislike of bovine. For now.

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I love lamp.
I actually don't mind steak, but it just depends for me, so I pretty much never order it. I loooooooove my dad's marinated steak from the bbq, but when we have steak for dinner I tend to have issues making myself finish the meal lol, who knows :)

I can ask my mate about Chinois deals if you'd like? I went there once with ~7 people once and we got plate after plate, maybe 6 or so, steeeeeeeaming hot, all freaking excellent and it cost like $25 maybe and I was so stuffed, yum!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Mm yeh no, that is me having issues with stomaching steak/loss of appetite or something.

Edit: Also, I am getting unshapely these days. Gym-joining this week as soon as my money transfers over. This, however, does not deter me from food :p

blue_chameleon

HSC
Mm yeh no, that is me having issues with stomaching steak/loss of appetite or something.
*face palm*

Funny story though, one of my housemates has a guy friend who can't eat meat if it has bones in it. He likes meat, but somehow it's the bones that put him off.

So a nice big rump steak yes, but a t-bone steak no.
Shnitzel yes, but chicken wings and drumsticks no.

Yeah, you should ask your friend when the best time to eat there is, and deals etc. i haven't eaten there yet, but I see it when i'm working at Uni House, and am curious about it. Looks pretty cool from the outside at least. :D

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
What about when he finds a vein in his chicken? :D I friggin HATE that.

Lol one time me and my mate got a 1/4 chicken from uni (preeeeeetty sure they don't do that anymore) with gravy and veg or whatever they did, and we just got really disturbed coz my piece involved a rib cage and it looked too much like a bird (who'd've thought?), aww :( But bones in general? Pft, snap snap goes the chicken wing elbow.

Will get back to you on Chinois :) It's pretty standard inside, but it's not about the decor. Yum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)