Bermagui? (near batemans bay) (1 Viewer)

j vile

HSC
Anyone going to Bermagui, or anywhere around there? some of us will be there. yeh, i know, pretty wierd place to go..

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Coming from someone who's spent afiar amount of time in Bermagui- there is fuck all to do there ey- especdially for schoolies. Unless u just wanna lay around the ebach and bum- but yea no nightlife. Also surf aint flash either- except maybe at Cuttagi, but yea- good luck fluking that.

j vile

HSC
thanks, i will pass that on 2 the rest of my friends

Doosta

HSC
Been to bermagui many times and agree with the above. It's good if you like fishing and surfing (if ur lucky)

kara2006

HSC
well ive been 2 bermi b4 n i thought it was pretty good.. n with a whole lota ppl there im sure there will b plenty of random stuff 2 do! will b able 2 make own fun..

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
yea depends on the ppl. It s achilled out kind of fishing town- main industry is the wharf. Theres a bowling club and narooma is a little larger, it is only 20 minutes away. Theres some good beaches in the area and it gets fair nice weather. But if its a group of ppl who arent into bumming around outside and need hectic nightlife- it aint the place to go.

j vile

HSC
i heard there's go carts and paintball nearby??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)