Bands You Recommend To Others (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Im sorry I obviously dont share the same amazing sense of humour which you obviously posess

HSC
jurrasic 5 isnt a band their a hip hop group

the only hip hop band worth listening to (and my god will they fucking blow you away) are 'the roots' have all their albums, their fucking amazing.

something for kate has gotta be my fav auusie band followed by powderfinger

radiohead are legends

the cure

DAVE MATTHEWS BAND

blur

HSC
saw radiohead at sydney entertainment centre! :)
i gotta recommend yeah yeah yeahs too
get mystery girl, bang!, cold light or man

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i cant go past taking bak sunday, bad religion and senses fail these days..
please wicked clown dont throw down my music taste as you do with everyone who doesnt like your style.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
lol i only 'throw down' someone's taste if its something i actively despise, teeny bop punk bands spring immediately to mind ;p

id reccommend Fear Factory to everyone - they are one band produced by Ross Robinson which his Sidam [read backwards] touch hasnt affected, they play a great range of styles, from all out death metal to melodic, to industrial, even leaning sort of into techno and ballard type songs.

spell check

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
lol i only 'throw down' someone's taste if its something i actively despise, teeny bop punk bands spring immediately to mind ;p

id reccommend Fear Factory to everyone - they are one band produced by Ross Robinson which his Sidam [read backwards] touch hasnt affected, they play a great range of styles, from all out death metal to melodic, to industrial, even leaning sort of into techno and ballard type songs.

read backwards - madis??

i think you meant to write Sadim = midas backwards

try harder next time

oh and i recommend mercury rev and wilco

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
sadim is midas spelt backwards yes. sorry, would have thought that everyone would have grasped what i meant, but obviously not.

also reccomend megadeth. they are about equal with metallica ;p

spell check

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
sadim is midas spelt backwards yes. sorry, would have thought that everyone would have grasped what i meant, but obviously not.

also reccomend megadeth. they are about equal with metallica ;p
clearly i did grasp what you meant

but it was stupid of you to make such an obvious mistake when you made the effort to say (read backwards) and didn't just write the word like a normal person

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
the only reason i put in [read backwards], was because i was betting that someone would go "wat does sidam mean?"

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
the only reason i put in [read backwards], was because i was betting that someone would go "wat does sidam mean?"
but why go to the effort of trying to write it backwards in the first place

you tried to be clever, and failed

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
Nick said:
but why go to the effort of trying to write it backwards in the first place

you tried to be clever, and failed

i wrote it backwards, becuause imo, ross robinson is a shitty producer, and the albums he produces generally sound bland and unoriginal. therefore instead of turning things to gold, he turns them to shit. god as if that wasnt perfectly fucking clear. oh well

I don't know if anyone has mentioned Rage Against The Machine, but they are awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)