Bands that you hate (1 Viewer)

James Dean

The oldest join date here
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
I hate Blink 182 with a passion.
like said earlier in this thread theyre like 30 years old and still write songs about high school and being dumped by a girl when they were 16 and writing it like it happened yesterday.

Man, i finished high school last year and if i was a song writer the last thing i would want to write about is high school and how i got dumped by a girl when i was 15 like i still havent gotten over it.

Blink182 = lame

Kittycat

HSC
there is this Chinese band called FOUR with four guys that looks like....err....I think I'll stop before anything bad happens.
Anyway, I am not sure if they were taiwanese or chinese. I hate their songs

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Kittycat
there is this Chinese band called FOUR with four guys that looks like....err....
im guessing you mean F4. i dont like em much either

i hate the star girls. and bardot

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman

GOOD CHARLOTTE!!.. nothing gets me angrier than hearing people rave about good charlotte

dishonourable mentions
Limp Bizkit (their new stuff, 3 dollar bill y'all was awesome)
creed
hmm theres more but im busy
Agreed. Busted are another of those bands that are very annoying..

Although I don't hate them per se, Powderfinger are a rather overrated band.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by natstar
haha yeah busted are pretty errmm.. 2 of them are like 21 and they act like 15
21!!!! WTF? thats sooo very very sad... didnt they sing "thats wot i go to school for?"... my god...

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
I hate people who don't like music because it's mainstream or popular (sellouts, as they call it). So they go back into their dark little bedrooms and listen to shit indie bands and only see movies at arthouse cinemas. Fuck you to those people.

I like a lot of indie bands, but I also like a lot of mainstream bands. Who gives a shit if a band has teenyboppers attached, and who gives a shit if they don't.

Originally posted by Takuya
I hate people who don't like music because it's mainstream or popular (sellouts, as they call it). So they go back into their dark little bedrooms and listen to shit indie bands and only see movies at arthouse cinemas. Fuck you to those people.

I like a lot of indie bands, but I also like a lot of mainstream bands. Who gives a shit if a band has teenyboppers attached, and who gives a shit if they don't.
fuck you elitism rocks!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Takuya

I don't believe that all mainstream music is lame [I mean, The Beatles were a pretty mainstream band, in the popularity sense..], just most of it, same as it is with most music. However, it seems the proportion of bad mainstream music is higher than bad indie music, and with bad mainstream music, we're much more likely to be forced to listen to it, therefore creating anguish, nay hatred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)