Bands that you hate (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE

what do you think of Zwan?
I've actually only heard 'Honestly' so far, so i don't have much of an opinion on them. But I liked that song-it's cute and catchy, and you can hear the same Smashing Pumpkins vibe coming though. So I guess so far so good. But I doubt Zwan could ever live up to the Pumpkins.

Last edited:

bex

HSC
Calling Holly Valance an "artist" is a joke. her tits are what sells the cds, please
i stand and applaud you!

* Sophie Monk (shes so ano now! and wtf does she wear!?)
* Silverchair ( whinge whinge whinge)
* Destinys Child (overplayed)
* Nikki Webster ( so young yet so skanky)

kini mini

HSC
Hmmm...there are just so many I hate :D

1. All the rap I have ever heard
2. All the R&B I have ever heard. Alicia Keys is supposed to be great but I can't stand her...
3. Heavy metal. If I wanted to hear noise like that I'd grab a few pots and make it myself :D.

4. Those like Holly V who have no talent except tits etc.

jomingara

i hate all pop musicians

i hate punk as well and heavy metal and the vines, etc and hip hop and r&b and dance

but that's just me. i know plenty of people who hate the music that i like.

Pretz

so you've really never heard one pop song that you thought was ok? not one rnb track or one heavy metal track? i find that hard to believe.

jomingara

i may have liked some of those things but i was younger then. i really dislike those artists and they can't be called musicians either. none of them play instruments. and those heavy metal dudes, well . no comment

B

Bambul

Originally posted by GJ_JOE

i remember very vaguely but what happened was...

there are christian band, catholic bands etc etc, but there were not for john's religion so he decided to start his own jewish boy-band.
they make one song (and music video) and try to get signed by a jewish record label, but unfortunately the label does not sign the band.
the chorus of the song goes. "come down down down, down to jew town!"
Not quite. He starts a Jewish Boy-Band called "Jew Town" and does a video clip called "Down to Jew Town" (which was pretty good for an SBS show) and tried to get signed on a US Christian rock label. The guy on the other end says that he likes the music, but only signs Christian groups, so Jews don't cut it. The John Saffron starts questioning him.

Are Catholics ok? Yes, but they don't have any Catholic bands/singers.
What about Mormons? No, they don't count as Christians.
What if they (Jew Town) converted to Christianity? He would sign them up, but it seems a bit far to go to get a contract.
And so on.

Apparently he's doing another series this year, but on religions instead of music. He did take the piss out of a lot of religions in Music Jamboree: Judhaism (sp?), Jehova's Witnesses and Scientology are three I can remember off the top of my head.

Rahul

Dead Member
heavy metal.....rock(jimmy barnes n co.).....no way for me

i will listen to pretty much anything other dan that....and country...or jazz.....i guess i am into new music

flosh's gurl

i have to totally disagree with everyone who has said that aus music is shit. of course there are going to be the people who try and copy the american way to make money but what about bands like george or something for kate. jbt. the waifs. independant aus music is some of the best in the world, especially our roots scene. triple j plays some of the best aus music. granted it is mixed in with some of the worst but lots of it shits on any overseas so called talent i have heard this year.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by flosh's gurl
i have to totally disagree with everyone who has said that aus music is shit. of course there are going to be the people who try and copy the american way to make money but what about bands like george or something for kate. jbt. the waifs. independant aus music is some of the best in the world, especially our roots scene. triple j plays some of the best aus music. granted it is mixed in with some of the worst but lots of it shits on any overseas so called talent i have heard this year.
Amen, sista!:D

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
I think people diss Avril too much, she's actually very talented, particularly her new song, I dunno what its called.

I hate Alien Ant Farm, The vines ( How is that screaming considered good music?) Justin timberlake (Yank your balls back down man, geez, you sound like a girl) the androids - Way overplayed, Weezer - that loser song, talk about overplayed, and any female artist who feels that she needs to dance around in hot pants to get people to listen to her music.

I'm a rocker all the way, and I feel all alone ....

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Mambomeg
I think people diss Avril too much, she's actually very talented, particularly her new song, I dunno what its called.
he new song is called: im with you ... and its track four off the album ...

*DIVA*

HSC
N/A
I can't stand Jennifer Lopez. Everyone else I can tolerate.

Vampire Maharet

I would say Holly Valance but I think I would be offending all music lovers with good taste if I referred to her,in any way,as an artist...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm i would say holly vallance, bardot, scott cain..basicly all australian pop. oh and that selwyn dickhead too.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by copious
hmm i would say holly vallance, bardot, scott cain..basicly all australian pop. oh and that selwyn dickhead too.
Yes i hate that selwyn guy too
he actin like his all that jus cuz hes made it...

Sarah J

HSC
he actin like his all that jus cuz hes made it...
Yeah, what with all his, *ahem* "bling bling" and whatever other wannabe-ghetto slang crap he vomits out. lol.

I really hate Hoobastank though. They sound like everyone else. And I hate Insane Clown Possie (sp?). What a bunch of wankers.

The Vines are way too over rated. They brought back rock?????? If that's the case, then I don't bloody want it!

Oh. And for those dissing ausie music? Have you heard of George????? They are the greatest band in the world and shit all over any of the crap that keeps coming our way from the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)