Band 6? (1 Viewer)

Magiccarpet

HSC
Hey guys :)

So i spoke to the subjects coordinator a few days ago about EE1 , and she told me that hardly anyone in my school ever gets 90+ for it (only, like, one person in the history of the school).
I'm very very passionate about english, my ranking for advanced is 5th out of 106 in the grade, and we have a new teacher this year who is VERY good at teaching, one of the best.
The classes are held at 7:45-8:45am, and i live very far from the school- so do you reckon it's worth the sacrifice ?
And will it be possible to get 90+ in this subject ?

thanks

jenslekman

HSC
if you're passionate, then by all means, go do the subject - you will regret it if you dont. and if you're starting to feel that the 7:45-8:45 classes are taking a toll on you or you feel that you're not on your way to getting a 90+ result, you can always drop it then as it is 1 unit.

Hila

HSC
Yup.
If you're passionate about the subject you should go for it (even though you live far). You can always drop it if it's not to your liking in the end or it's just too hard to get to class. But hey, no harm in trying it out, right?
And about the band six. Anything is possible if you're determined!!

Edit: bahahha just read the comment above me and realized we said basically the same thing :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)