bad tan lines. (1 Viewer)

shaZ-

HSC
knee high socks & above the knee skirts = tanned knees, pale thighs & pale rest of leg. LOL my school uniform works against me on sunny days.

there are very distinct sock and skirt tan lines on my legs. ive been trying to even it out BUT IT WONT WORK! LOL KILL MY LIFEE.

anyone else have/had bad tan line experiences?

white ferret

HSC
haha. we alternate our sock length during the week, eg on monday, roll socks down lower, on tuesday, pull it slightly higher.... etc etc. although it hasn't relly worked..

thong tans on my feet during summer. but now that i havent worn thongs in a long time.... flats tan?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
white ferret said:
haha. we alternate our sock length during the week, eg on monday, roll socks down lower, on tuesday, pull it slightly higher.... etc etc. although it hasn't relly worked..

thong tans on my feet during summer. but now that i havent worn thongs in a long time.... flats tan?
lol, i get thong tan lines in summer on my feet too.

maybe a good natural fake tan, and sunscreen on your knee's so that you will not tan?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I used to have the most hectic shirt tan. You could see how long my sleeves were.

But that was a couple of summers ago, so it's gone.

I don't tan at all. White to burn.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I remember when I used to to sailing. It'd be tanned from sleeve down to where the gloves start, normal hand and tanned fingers. So hectic

Tammi105

HSC
I was in my canoe all summer holidays and i still haven't got rid of my tan lines. The worst is when i tanned as i had my legs crossed. lol

shaZ-

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
maybe a good natural fake tan, and sunscreen on your knee's so that you will not tan?
ive never tried fake tan before.. cos my skin is already naturally tan.. it just gets alot darker in the sun LOL i tan really easily. ill try the sunscreen but i have a feeling it provokes a tan rather than preventing it haha. and thong tans are pretty bad too haha =P

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol
i got a spray tan once
worst experience ever. i was bright orange and the tan got into the folicles on my legs thus giving me brown dots all over.
that was a horrid period in my life. was teased so much lol.

but simple solution: don't wear long socks with short skirts.
wear ankle socks and give your legs a lovely tan.
i hate the long socks/very short skirt look. so skanky and bogan

i was once an advocate lol. long, straightened hair left out, short skirt, rolled up school sleeves, long socks and ballet flats.
but mind you i was doing this three years ago.
private school uniform ftw

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
That sounds like every other schoolgirls ever pretty much, except for nerds. The truly skanky thing to do is wear a shirt thats too small and roll the top of your skirt down to make it shorter at the knee and show off more midriff

GinoIs

HSC
Being a cyclist - I have a Very distinctive tan line just above my knees. And I have naturally Pale white skin.

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
haha i have one.
when i went waterskiing, i wore a wetsuit which ended just above my knees and then the exposed parts of my legs got sunburnt which left a very nasty tan line. which i still have.

no short shorts for me for a while :(

Last edited:
HSC
I surf daily and get hand, ankle and neck tanlines just before summer starts and it's too cold to wear a springsuit (I have a pretty poor cold threshold) which is looks pretty funny until it's nice enough to wear a rashy and boardies. Then i get a tanline on the back of my legs that looks like a cigarette and i'm a guy who likes wearing footy shorts a lot so you know it's all on show.

jennieTalia

HSC
I have terribly embarassing year ten memories of using block out to write 'system' 'of' 'a' 'down' on four peoples backs using sunscreen. Sort of worked, but the down looked more like "downer" so they weren't best thrilled...

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
mad sock tan from working in the sun with boots on all day. sleeve tan too.

omgjenchu

HSC
Oh man, I have the worst sandals tan LOL. Can you imagine the tan you'd get after wearing these strappy sandals in the sun?? Yeah, nasty stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)