Bachelor of Oral Health (1 Viewer)

username1928

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,

I was wondering how hard it is to get into oral health at sydney uni and also how hard the Personal Qualities Assessment (PQA)? What would be the minimum ATAR i would need for the course?
Do you think that a bachelor of oral health is a good stepping stool to get into dentistry?
Also, if i don't get into the course, will a bachelor of science help me for post-graduate studies such as dentistry?
If anyone is doing the course at the moment, how are they finding it?

Sorry for all the question but I'm really interested and want to know about the prospects of the course.

Thanks

Last edited:

x3Reii

HSC
Did you go to USYD's open day and to the oral health lecture? I'm sure they answered it all there.

BUT, it is hard to get into oral health - its quite competitive now. Not too sure about the PQA but last time I check, ATAR wasnt listed as a requirement for oral health. However, I do recommend achieving a high ATAR as the course is competitive. And yes, most students who do oral health will try and get into post-grad dent.

A bachelor of science would help but any health science related course would help you in doing post-grad dent.

hkx92

HSC
N/A
I replied to your question in your other thread... but it is probably easier to get a good GAMSAT score with as BSc as opposed to a BOH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)