BA Laws/ BA Arts (Politics and Journalism) (1 Viewer)

Dazdev

HSC
I have a few questions to ask current or well-knowledged future Law students. I am beginning University this year at Notre Dame Sydney. I was unable to reach the cut-off for Law in any other Sydney University, mainly due to my lack of motivation after receiving an Early Entry Offer into ND before the HSC Exams. I took the offer at Notre Dame due to my desired studying location of Sydney. Anyway, enough briefing my history, please answer any of my questions with some factual and backed up responses, not assumptions:
To what extent do private University's, Notre Dame for example, effect resource availability and employability?
How hard is it for your application to be accepted to Cross-Institution Enrol, or more briefly, to study 'some' units at another University.
Is there opportunities for me to transfer Universities after the first year with credible results?
Is it easier or harder to earn HD, D, C's in smaller Universities?
To what extent does BA Arts (Politics and Journalism) give you step up over other Law students in politics?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I can give you some responses which are my opinions, or perceptions of things which I am pretty sure are correct.

As for factual and backed up responses - you can go look them up yourself.

Do you still want my opinions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)