B Comm/ Science (CompSci) doesnt exist? (1 Viewer)

Bainesy

HSC
I want to do Commerce/Computer Science. I got this booklet from UNSW, bright orange with a robot on the cover and it says that the UAC course code for Commerce/Computer Science is 424000

Course Description

But the thing is that on that link, there is no mention at all of computer science.

"For B Commerce/B Science: As listed for B Commerce plus anatomy, biochemistry, biological science, biotechnology, chemistry, ecology, environmental earth science, food science..."

See, they just totally missed out computer science.

Same thing with the course B Eng/ B Commerce

Course Description

Computer Science isnt an option

So anyone know anything about this? Could it be a mistake or should I go to the Uni and ask about on info day?

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
The degree combination exists, a lot of people do it. That page is just a generic comm/sci combination page which includes all majors in science and commerce. You'll be able to enroll into it when offers are out.

Bainesy

HSC
Are you 100% sure?

Cause it seems extremely odd that Computer Science is the only excluded course for both science and engineering on the links I provided

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
Yea it does exist, even better go to info day tomorrow and ask :)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
I am an example of the degree you are talking about. It happens that I've combined comp sci with science.

When you enter the generic UAC course code in and you get an offer, you'll be taken through a process where you specify what combination you want in the UNSW enrollment page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)