Ayaan Hirsi Ali (1 Viewer)

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
the fact is islam IS a barbaric religion, and it leads people to commit barbaric acts. it is absolutely worthy of criticism
And those people who carry out barbaric acts that are not Muslim, or those who do not adhere to any religion...what motivates them?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
You're avoiding any criticisms of Islam all the same, guy. Your point is invalid.

Islam isn't bad nah man it's all good I'll beat the shit out of and rape my wife for saying "I'm too tired" but it's all good Muhammed did it 2000 years ago. If she goes out with my brother and he rapes her I'll stab her to death when she gets home to return honour to my family because she is unclean but nah Islam's all good.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
obviously all sorts of things motivate non-religious people to do bad things. that's kind of the point.

you cannot deny that some religious people do bad things **solely because of** their religion. they interpret religious texts such that they are instructed to do those things.

say i join the kkk because they host nice bbqs. i don't actually believe in lynching black people, i'm basically a good and moral person. is the kkk a good organisation y/n

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
You're avoiding any criticisms of Islam all the same, guy. Your point is invalid.

Islam isn't bad nah man it's all good I'll beat the shit out of and rape my wife for saying "I'm too tired" but it's all good Muhammed did it 2000 years ago. If she goes out with my brother and he rapes her I'll stab her to death when she gets home to return honour to my family because she is unclean but nah Islam's all good.
Wow. You actually and genuinely believe this...for fuck's sake, I will not even.

You are a male Pauline Hanson. Mentally and physically.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Wow. You actually and genuinely believe this...for fuck's sake, I will not even.

You are a male Pauline Hanson. Mentally and physically.
~used for dramatic effect~

Read runoutofsleep's post. First time I've seen him serious in ever

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
obviously all sorts of things motivate non-religious people to do bad things. that's kind of the point.

you cannot deny that some religious people do bad things **solely because of** their religion. they interpret religious texts such that they are instructed to do those things.

say i join the kkk because they host nice bbqs. i don't actually believe in lynching black people, i'm basically a good and moral person. is the kkk a good organisation y/n
bada bing bada boom my friend

For example, there are those who believe that the Quran states a woman should wear the hijab, however, others argue that women are only told to dress modestly (and men too).

Tats are bad, no tats are okay. Smoking is forbidden, nah smoking is fine etc etc etc It's an endless debate.

I would love to carry on and go into detail if I had the time. Frankly I do not. Goodnight.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
No, what you don't get is that you live in your own small world, school home home school and you have absolutely no interaction with Islam or with Muslims, except for your viewings of today tonight and sensational media reports, and you feel threatened because the media is constantly telling you that Islam is violent and malicious. You feel threatened because you believe Muslims are invading Australia yet they only make 1-2% of the population. The practices of Muhammad that Muslims try to emulate is the usual; patience, knowledge, fairness, forgiveness etc etc and all that good samaritan sort of thing. You also don't understand that Islam is not just as is. There is no 'one' Islam. It's been embraced by different types of people over a thousand years, and people interpret it in whatever way suits their agenda.

And fucking hell, if this is what people want to believe in, so be it. It's absurd, it's lunacy, you're wasting your life yada yada yada. You can whinge and whine all you like but not many will be willing to budge, and you likewise will not be changing your views any time soon.

And the structure of this repsonse is shitty, and I am gramatically incorrect all over the place.
There it is

http://community.boredofstudies.org/5120035/post-68.html

muslim deflection step 1: "TEH MEDIA"

like absolute clockwork

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
The Muslim deflection thingo is pretty accurate. Only because it's reasonably true. A person really needs to take into account the original language of the text, context, interpretation (the problems are normally communicative) and put aside their own biases for a second. It's not all black and white. Are you stupid?

Yo1anda

HSC
It's funny how little Australian Muslims know about their religion.

HSC
It's ugh
Islam is disgusting (as are all religions)
end of story
if you try to argue otherwise you are a complete retard

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
There is nothing wrong with normal religious folk okay guys.

I think a lot of you are intelligent enough to distinguish between the common media representation of lalalalalala allahu akbar kill ze infidel batshit Muslims and everyday Muslims. Like COME ON.
Suck my dick and fuck a goat you Islam scum.

speak

HSC
If by normal religious folk you mean people who just ignore the bigoted shit in their books like the murder of homosexuals etc. then they're not really religious yeah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)