awkward (1 Viewer)

epicFAILx

HSC
recently i found out my best friend liked me more than a friend............ its getting real awkward between us now. What should I do?!

michaeljennings

HSC
you shouldnt feel awkward if you make them feel uncomfortable youll ruin a really good relationship

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Have sex with them. Then dump them for someone else and be a bitch/prick to them.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
you shouldnt feel awkward if you make them feel uncomfortable youll ruin a really good relationship
This.

If they're really your best friend then there shouldn't be any awkwardness. Just continue on as things were, they should understand.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Be clear with your intentions. No wishy-washy statements like "maybe in the future, but just right now" or "i really really like you, just not like that." As a guy, your mind fucks with you and you look for hope in ANY statement.

Sit him down, look him in they eye and say "I'm not interested, deal with it."

edit: just realised I made an assumption on gender, but I stand by what I said no matter the gender.

Last edited:

epicFAILx

HSC
I take it shes not very attractive? or you see her as a sister?
Umm. I am a girl..
so my bestfriend is a guy...

and yeah.. i just dont find him attractive in the 'omg i love you' sense, rather he is a nice person but i honestly dont feel IN LOVE with him. :/

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Just tell him he's been friend-zoned.

He'll understand completely then.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Like you understood when you weren't even allowed in the friendzone, assburgers?
So... you don't think I'll ever get friend-zoned because all girls think I'm relationship/fuckbuddy material? okay then.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
So... you don't think I'll ever get friend-zoned because all girls think I'm relationship/fuckbuddy material? okay then.
you're a virgin who cant drive

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Assburgers is strong in this one. I meant they'd never want to talk to you as either a friend or want a relationship with you.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
you're a virgin who cant drive
I can drive on the Playstation... <_<

I'll have you know I finished the final mission of GTA: SA - and that required epic driving skills... on the Playstation =P

Assburgers is strong in this one. I meant they'd never want to talk to you as either a friend or want a relationship with you.
Well, I just read a book called 'Proof in Mathematics' and your statement is basically an 'all' statement. And a way to prove that wrong is to give a counter-example. And to that - I have a wide variety of choice, so... I'll pick the example of: my algebra tutorial buddy from MATH1141.

We had lunch once and she couldn't finish her chips... so she gave them to me! I was like: "THIS HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE" and I thought about crying manly tears of joy as I munched on the chips - but the chips were getting cold so I had to eat faster <_<

HSC
recently i found out my best friend liked me more than a friend............ its getting real awkward between us now. What should I do?!
You ignore that she/he ever liked you to begin with and revert back to how you were before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)