MooshyMoosh

HSC
Apparently it has really really good special effects, it was in an article on ABC, but can't find the link anymore :( sorry

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yeah apparently they've been working on this movie for the past 5 years and apparently they spent like half a million bucks on it (or so).

it'd be interesting to see the end product, but this movie didnt really grab my attention from the trailers ive seen, might watch it if i can be bothered.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
yeah apparently they've been working on this movie for the past 5 years and apparently they spent like half a million bucks on it (or so).

it'd be interesting to see the end product, but this movie didnt really grab my attention from the trailers ive seen, might watch it if i can be bothered.
half a million eh

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
shite movie. corporation was dumb and uncompromising, soldiers were dumb and uncompromising and the tribe was dumb and uncompromising. movie is nothing more than a wannabe district 9.

after 3 hours, the main message was that HUMANS WILL ALWAYS LOSE AGAINST UNCIVILIZED TRIBESPEOPLE and that 22nd century humanity lives in a somehow "dying world" filled to the brim with FTL and futuristic technology. Bullshit

waza_

HSC
Saw it tonight

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

Everything about it was so incredibly awesome haha, I thought that it went for a bit too long though, mainly because I REALLY had to piss but couldn't because I didn't want to miss anything haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)