debts

HSC
N/A
great visuals, but the plot was absolutely terrible. shallow and recycled.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Fern Gully x Last of the Mohicans x Titanic.

FUCKING AWESOME.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I normally go into a ovie looking for a plot unless I know 100% i shouldn't.

if you were to watch this movie, should i expect a plot or action? the plot already puts me off - some guy becomes a mole in another clan, and ends up falling for a girl in that clan and has a moral decision, so boring.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
expect action, the plot was kinda crap. Mega long movie.... expected from the guy who made titanic.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Fern Gully x Last of the Mohicans x Titanic.

FUCKING AWESOME.
Haha i could not stop thinking about fern gully.

there are some pretty large plot holes and awful awful one liners but by gosh the visuals are nothing short of absolutely astounding. SEE THIS IN 3D!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
I was just in awe from the visuals. Saw it at IMAX, great idea!

Loved it, very entertaining but the storyline wasn't that interesting. The different creatures in the forest were my favourite parts of the movie. I love the whole sabertooth-tiger-esque creature.

Agree with lauren, some of that dialogue was terrible.

and lol @ the nerd from 'grandmas boy' being in the movie.

kevin101

HSC
Wasnt that gud. Overhyped. Plot was boring and unoriginal. 3D effects werent that gud. meh...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i didnt think much of it when i first saw the ads and trailers, but after seeing it last night, i can safely say that it was an extremely awesome movie, and i loved the ending.

i love the whole idea of living in a forest and being one with nature and etc, i wanna be a navi now :(

and the bad dude looks exactly like duke nukem
haha, yess!!!

tonyharrison

HSC
i loved it .
and some parts were also funny.
most hilarious bit was when that flock of soul spirit seed things come to land on him and he keeps swatting them away <3

arctic_mountain

HSC
I saw it in 2D (normal cinema) wish i saw it in 3D :(

I wasn't too keen on seeing it since I've never liked science/fiction or game type action films, but it's probably the best film i've seen in a long time!

Plot was slightly predictable though i thought the avatar thing was original, but great action, visuals - didn't realise they used CGI until I read about it afterwards (did anyone else think it was just costumes / paint or something? :rolleyes: ) and very touching in some parts, definetely worth seeing

It goes on for really long, but you never get bored

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I saw it in 2D (normal cinema) wish i saw it in 3D :(

I wasn't too keen on seeing it since I've never liked science/fiction or game type action films, but it's probably the best film i've seen in a long time!

Plot was slightly predictable though i thought the avatar thing was original, but great action, visuals - didn't realise they used CGI until I read about it afterwards (did anyone else think it was just costumes / paint or something? :rolleyes: ) and very touching in some parts, definetely worth seeing

It goes on for really long, but you never get bored
Thanks for the heads up, gonna buy fanta instead of coke.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Saw it Saturday night, it's a real shame that the story line has been done to death because it was otherwise fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)