Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Jessica Malvoy. Kyle is the biggest fag. They showed him saying how she should go to the doctor and get quartizone or something big whoop if she's sick -- ummm you cant sing properly if you have a dead throat!

Im heaps sad that Mutto went. He is a bit creepy looking but he was such a genuine guy, not full of himself or anything. Plus i love that song. Why must they always sing better on the night that theyve already been voted out.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Omggggsh, I can't believe Jessica and Lisa were in the bottom three.

I never really liked Mutto. So :) for me.

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh Mutto did a really good job tonight, i think they put heaps more emotion into it after they get kicked out

none of the girls better go anytime soon, theres only 3 as it is....

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
*hopeful* said:
Yeh Mutto did a really good job tonight, i think they put heaps more emotion into it after they get kicked out

none of the girls better go anytime soon, theres only 3 as it is....
Yeah they generally sing better after they're kicked out because they're not nervous.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Jessica Malvoy. Kyle is the biggest fag. They showed him saying how she should go to the doctor and get quartizone or something big whoop if she's sick -- ummm you cant sing properly if you have a dead throat!

Im heaps sad that Mutto went. He is a bit creepy looking but he was such a genuine guy, not full of himself or anything. Plus i love that song. Why must they always sing better on the night that theyve already been voted out.
Kyle is an ignorant bastard sometimes. He's quite funny and I generally think he's a good addition as a judge, like an antidote to Marcia's sickening sweetness, really. But his stupid cortisone comment was bloody stupid. Also, calling Bobby a "loser" so nastily behind his back....:mad:

And yeah, sad to see Mutto go even though he was a little scary (and sung that Hoobastank song :mad1: ). He seems to nice to everyone when they show Behind the Scenes, dancing with Lisa and everything :)

*hopeful*

HSC
true he can be funny and he does say things alot of us are thinking but sometimes he just goes a bit too far, good on lavina for not just smiling and nodding when he whinged about her tatts

HSC
Disco night is going to be a joke. Everyone will do badly except Lavina and Jess... and maybe Ricky.

*hopeful*

HSC
^ Lol yeh, so it'll really show the versatile singers as opposed to bobby flynn's drowsy style singing.....who knows we may be suprised?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
next week is disco night?? Thats crazy. I might actually watch it :D

*hopeful*

HSC
and the week after (i think) is guitar/instrument night, where they can sing their own songs etc etc
wat else is left ? rnb night....did they already have 70's night

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i hope they have rnb night this year, coz last year they didnt and that sucked. guitar night will be interesting, i'd like to see Lisa's performance with that one.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
It might be surprising on Disco night cos I remember when Casey sang "Shake your groove thang" or something and it was actually quite good. I have a feeling Bobby might fair better than Lisa on Sunday.

*hopeful*

HSC
^True actually because bobby gets fully into his performances even when they do their group songs and stuff, props for that

purplemonkey

HSC
They havent done any specific decades as themes yet...

Song choices for Sunday night;

* Chris "Play That Funky Music" - Wild Cherry
* Damien "Celebration" - Kool & the Gang
* Dean "Turn The Beat Around" - Gloria Estefans
* Jessica "On The Radio" - Donna Summer
* Bobby "Super Freak" - Rick James
* Ricky "Get Down On It!" - Kool & the Gang
*Lavina "Best of My Love" - Emotions
*Lisa "Heart of Glass" - Blondie

I hope Dean doesnt do any more of his embarassing dance moves this week :p

anniea89

HSC
I'm going to be in the audience on sunday night. I can't wait, I love Disco night. Plus, I get to meet the Idols afterwards.

purplemonkey

HSC
How do you know you're going to meet them, did you get VIP tickets? I went last Sunday, and if you've just got a general admission ticket, you're destined to stand at the back...not much happens in the ads (cd, lolly giveaways, etc) and they pretty much usher you out straight away...its really good to see them live though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)