Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
Ricky needs to go, now. He also needs to stop crying after listening to the judges.

Also these are some 1983 songs:
Every breath you take- The Police
Sunday Bloody Sunday- U2
Let's Dance - David Bowie
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
Africa - Toto
1999 - Prince
Tell Her About It - Billy Joel
Rock The Casbah - The Clash

Etc.....

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Ricky - Awful. Awful. Awful. And stop the crazy eyes. It freaks me out.

Damien - How friggin booooooring. Zzzzz

Bobby - Awesome :D Back in form :D

Lisa - Getting better each week but she still needs that guitar.

Mutto - Surprisingly VERY good :D

Dean - Alright. For a song that can really be a little sexier and grittier, he makes it so..."vanilla" plain blagh.

Lavina - Awesome voice but she still shits me :mad1:

Chris - Why is that I can barely watch this guy?? He makes me cringe...

Edit: As for Ricky's song choice, I wish he went for either Every breath you take- The Police or
Sunday Bloody Sunday- U2.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
you forgot Jess. Jess was good *nods* Lavina was good, i love the song she sang :)

HSC
Faves this Week:
-Lavina: I actually liked her this time - as in, I didn't only think she had a good voice, but also that she used it well and wasnt being a desperate try hard. Hope she can keep getting more likeable because she kicks everybody elses ass vocally.
-Bobby: He is so great. His loud notes are so angry and sad at the same time. I wuv him - altho i hated him last week
-Dean: I think his vocals are getting better...still a bit 'vanilla'

Non-Faves
-Damien: Within two weeks hes gone from my fave to my most annoying. Hes got a great voice but he's really detached from the songs and he dances like a non-cute dork.
-Chris: I dont know why Kyle likes him so much - hes never gotten above 'meh' for me
-Ricky: I was embarassed for him. :(

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I can't believe you guys, i flicked to idol during half-time and heard Bobby.. what an insult to Freddy Mercury.

0Jade0

HSC
sunjet said:
I can't believe you guys, i flicked to idol during half-time and heard Bobby.. what an insult to Freddy Mercury.
And to Mr. Bowie.

Why did no one say that he looked like a retarded Michael Stipe with a wig?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I missed it =( Grand final vs. Idol... obvious which one wins though. I saw the end bits... I love the song mutto sang but the preview thingo didnt really show anything - are the performances on teh website?

I wish they had a vote to save and vote to evict like Big Brother. Cos i want most of them to stay and just get rid of perhaps one or two. If Dean wasnt such a pretty boy he'd be out by now.. possibly..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
tasha1188 said:
you forgot Jess. Jess was good *nods* Lavina was good, i love the song she sang :)
Whoops. I always forget SOMEONE. Anyway, she was alright. I really like that song she made it sound a little plain. Great voice as always though.

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh i think jess could have been better, lavina was tops imo, everyone else pretty much sucked...ok not all but most.....ok so no-one really sucked but it was nothing special

hahaha@lisa's 1.50 shoes, so tru, looks shit

sideshow bob has got to be the weirdest guy i've ever seen in the top 10 of idol

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I gave up watching Idol after Dean's performance. The footy was calling me, and frankly, I was starting to get bored with the show. Damien's performance was okay. I didn't like how he changed the arrangement though. I liked Jessica's performance this week more than her performance last week. I thought Lisa did well too considering. I hope she does make it through 2 weeks so we can see some guitar action. Bobby... I really like Bobby's personality, or what we see of it on tv anyway. He seems like a really cool guy. I'm not the biggest fan of his style though. Dean is getting better. You can tell his vocals are really getting stronger now. And Kyle was a real dickhead for bagging out Dean and his lack of a sex life. So what? That has nothing to do with his singing, though it's Dean's own fault he declared to the world he was a virgin in the first place. And Ricky... I was distracted bythe eyes. Did anyone else think Ricky's eyes were glowing throughout the whole song? Or was that just me?

Last edited:

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
*hopeful* said:
Yeh i think jess could have been better, lavina was tops imo, everyone else pretty much sucked...ok not all but most.....ok so no-one really sucked but it was nothing special

hahaha@lisa's 1.50 shoes, so tru, looks shit

sideshow bob has got to be the weirdest guy i've ever seen in the top 10 of idol
Lisa suits ballet flats, but there are definitely cuter ones than what she wore last night. <3 the overalls though. :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
kate_is_me said:
I gave up watching Idol after Dean's performance. The footy was calling me, and frankly, I was starting to get bored with the show. Damien's performance was okay. I didn't like how he changed the arrangement though. I liked Jessica's performance this week more than her performance last week. I thought Lisa did well too considering. I hope she does make it through 2 weeks so we can see some guitar action. Bobby... I really like Bobby's personality, or what we see of it on tv anyway. He seems like a really cool guy. I'm not the biggest fan of his style though. Dean is getting better. You can tell his vocals are really getting stronger now. And Kyle was a real dickhead for bagging out Dean and his lack of a sex life. So what? That has nothing to do with his singing, though it's Dean's own fault he declared to the world he was a virgin in the first place. And Ricky... I was distracted bythe eyes. Did anyone else think Ricky's eyes were glowing throughout the whole song? Or was that just me?
Lol, Dean looked so embarassed when Kyle made that comment but I don't see why he would declare that in the first place...more girl votes? He's got enough as it is!

And no, it's not just you in regards to Ricky's eyes. He says he really gets into the song and can't control it. Pffffft. It's bloody freaky and distracting...he looks murderous.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Nakashima said:
Lisa suits ballet flats, but there are definitely cuter ones than what she wore last night. <3 the overalls though. :)
Haha, I have (a cheap imitation of) her dress! <3

Watched part of it, didn't really like any of them... Ricky freaked me out, Dean's was pretty good and Lisa was actually OK this week. I REALLY don't see what is so fantastic about Bobby - hated that performance and I hate watching him on stage!

*hopeful*

HSC
Nakashima said:
i dunno if its her best look or not cause have we ever seen her any differently ? but for sure, theres nicer ballet flats she could have worn

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Damn. Lisa is in the bottom 3. Gahhhh!

Better Lisa than Bobby but I'd rather not lose either :(

Edit: Please let Lisa stay :(

Edit: Hurrah although watching Mutto perform for the last time made me sad. Gahh why didn't Ricky or Chris go? Why!?!?

Also, I don't think Lisa is gonna survive Disco night unless she really pulls something out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)