Australian Idol 2004 (2 Viewers)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I thought Haylie should of gone... But Chanel shitted me because she thought she was funny but clearly wasnt. She like screwed up Andrew's line at the end because of the shitty little joke "Channel No 5"

Anyways... ohh and Hilary was awesome!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ujuphleg said:
Chanel was so fake and all sex appeal to the male judges and not much more.

I hope the final two are Anthony and Courtney.

Hayley has to go next week. Then Casey, as sad as it is. She'll do well for herself though I'm sure...

male judges AND lesbians!!!
and no she wasnt fake she was kooky and weord like that before idol... bad jokes. i kinda sorta knew her from fletchers... im not claiming that i know her and that she would know who i am but she has always been like that from when ive seen her...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
_muse_ said:
oo did chanel go?! i missed it :( someone tell me all about it
It was Chanel, Hayley & Courtney bottom 3, and rightly so. The obvious worst performers of the group.
Then Hayley went back. She's a tiny bit more talented of the 3, so good on her.
Then Chanel left, and she went all fake diva-ish, going "what ? i demand a recount !" lalala. trying to be funny, but IMO it looked like she was trying to cover up her disappointment.. by over-laughing at herself. Then her goodbye performance consisted of her prancing around the ENTIRE studio.. she forgot to go backstage tho, she missed the makeup ppl.

ANTHONY CAN'T SING!!!!

what is wrong with you lot, if Casey doesn't win i will be sp pissed off she courtney and chanel are the only ones that CAN sing in this karaoke comp!!!

hayley and anthony how the hell are they in there over ricky lee and chanel.... it makes no sense!!! THEY CAN"T SING, sure they sound ok, but not to be idol
but then again that guy sebastian and that shannon noll things are horrible singers too
iu guess you have to be "normal" and average to win this shameless competition!:(

Sophie777

Chanel can sing? Ahhh only if we are judging by who can sing off tune and not control their voice.

Chanel sounds like a squashed rat who is yelling "If I do the seductress act more, then I'll get votes as it hides my inability to either perform or sing."

chanel is better than anthony come on he is just a poonce
and hayley
the back up vocals sounded better and overpowered her.

as long as Casey wins i will be happy, she is the only real talent in there along with courtney although his performance on sunday wasn't up to his standard

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Goddess Zenith said:
iu guess you have to be "normal" and average to win this shameless competition!:(
what's so freakin' spectacular about Courtney's voice ??? It's husky, whiney and AVERAGE. i wonder how far he'd get if he was skinny.. seriously. Sympathy votes can only get you so far.

Chanel must be an alien, since she was so "unique".

and Anthony can't sing ? have you not watched him in "the prayer" ?

Sophie777 said:
Chanel can sing? Ahhh only if we are judging by who can sing off tune and not control their voice.

Chanel sounds like a squashed rat who is yelling "If I do the seductress act more, then I'll get votes as it hides my inability to either perform or sing."
hahah couldn't have said it better.....

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
The last 4 suck. I dont like any of them...maybe Casey but the final 8 or so have been average average..nothign special.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Annegelic said:
And Anthony's been singing heaps of ballads lately.. i.e the prayer, i wanna know what love is, back at one. so i don't know what you're talking about =/
Those are crap ballads....

Sing something celine dion. lol

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Finally chanel is gone.........what a relief

fantasia

HSC
they're all shit.. this idol has been pretty much ordinary.

last years was heaps better.. they had talent.

Fry

that Casey girl seriously cannot talk. on Monday night she was like 'you know what i mean. it was like y'know...yeah...uh...everyone was like errrr...*shrugs shoulders*' and Andrew G was like 'know i don't know what you mean' and then Casey goes on and starts making these weird noises. it was not funny, it just showed us how much of an inarticulate tool she really is.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
nobody gets chanel... i don't think she really knew how to handle herself once she got all famous...:( poor thing, if she'd sung on sunday the way she did on the verdict show (and maybe worn a different outfit), she wouldn't have gone. i was hoping she'd go up into the stands and pash daniel in front of everyone...but no luck. *sigh*

DOWN WITH HAYLEY.
someone buy anthony some platforms and a copy of ok computer.
someone buy casey a thesaurus.
and UP WITH COURTNEY!!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Fry said:
that Casey girl seriously cannot talk. on Monday night she was like 'you know what i mean. it was like y'know...yeah...uh...everyone was like errrr...*shrugs shoulders*' and Andrew G was like 'know i don't know what you mean' and then Casey goes on and starts making these weird noises. it was not funny, it just showed us how much of an inarticulate tool she really is.
oi, give the girl a break. Im not one to always defend reality tv contestants, but she was on live TV with the possibilty of being voted out. Not everyone is at their artculate peak in that situation. She was not making weird noises. It's called being flustered and im sure you're not 100% immune to it ...

Fry

Sarah168 said:
oi, give the girl a break. Im not one to always defend reality tv contestants, but she was on live TV with the possibilty of being voted out. Not everyone is at their artculate peak in that situation. She was not making weird noises. It's called being flustered and im sure you're not 100% immune to it ...
yeah, but that girl can't even string a few sentences (or let alone words) together. how the hell is show going to cope when she's faced with a heap of interviews once the show is over? im getting sick of hearing her 'i dunnos' and her mumbles and grunts. i know i would be nervous in her situation, but at least I would make some effort to prepare for the questions, especially when they are so darn simple and they are the same ones asked every week. i did give her a break but she's been there for 2 months, she should've gotten used to it by now. it's just getting so annoying that im feeling embarrassed for her.

Andrew G: What is going through your mind right now?
Casey: Not Much.

haha, i bet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)