Aussie woman 'posts call to jihad' (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
i dont know man, i dont know. what has happened to my religion. i blame arabs. fucking animals.
No. Your mum.

bigboyjames?lol......more like bigboyfuglykhan

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sams057 said:
Oh yes but it's OK for jews to claim the world is theirs and nobody says anything, but when muslims say it...everyone is up in arms at how they are trying to take over the world. (and btw before you start, no i am not muslim). it's OK for jews to claim Palestine is supposedly their land that god has chosen for it them and that they are 'gods people'. how would you feel if someone came into your land against every single other countries wishes and burnt you house, rapes your mothers and sisters, killed your fathers, brothers and sons and continue to oppress and torture you on a daily basis? oh but don't worry, that never get's reported on the news, only the muslim 'terrorist' organisation Hamas (who were btw democratically elected as leaders of Palestine) who kill 'innocent' jews are reported. you've even got the president of the US saying to the knesset (jewish parliament) on his recent visit to israel that jews are indeed god's chosen people and that israel is the chosen land for jews. wtff and he's a christian?! (further evidence george w bush is still stuck in the beginning of the evolutionary cycle). and i noe muslims aren't a race as so many of you keep using as a defence for your idiotic and construed ideologies, so i'm gonna say stop discriminating against religion. you criticise muslims for thinking their religion is right and ruling out every other religion, when you are doing the exact same thing to islam. can't you see people, you are all worse than those you accuse. and another fact is that muslims were here wayyy before the english.

The first muslims in Australia were Afghani camel drivers brought in to aid with the Exploration of the vast inland of Australia.[2]. Some historians have suggested that in the 17th century Macassan traders (possibly Muslim) from Indonesia may have had a harmonious relationship with the Indigenous people of northern Australia. The Afghans’ knowledge and expertise with camels was vital for exploration, and has been creditted with saving the lives of numerous early European explorers. It is therefore fitting that the Adelaide to Darwin (south-north) railway is named The Ghan (short for The Afghan) in their memory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia

pffttt and all aussies tell muslims is get out of 'our country' wen muslims are the one that built it. get over you prejudices and the hate, racism and religion discrimination you parents have instilled in you. the only way we are going to stop this is by meaningful discussion and interfaith dialogue.

and just a note to other christians, jews killed jesus and they are proud of it! please watch this video and stop being brainwashed by jews. they are making us turn against muslims so they become the dominant force, with their divide and conquer strategies

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=03f_1185824134 <----WATCH THIS VERY INSIGHTFUL.

peace out and god bless

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

keep posting

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
blue_chameleon said:
...and then, Allah created the "Enter" key.
More like 'and then the Infidels created reality'

sca

HSC
What do they mean by investigating to see wether they've breached any anti-terror laws?

Anything can be made to breach the anti-terror laws.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
sca said:
What do they mean by investigating to see wether they've breached any anti-terror laws?

Anything can be made to breach the anti-terror laws.
i know! can't even blow yourself up in a crowded marketplace anymore without being investigated >=[

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii willll alwayssss loveee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

:eek:

boris

Banned
HSC
Basically any Muslims that react to bigboyjames's statements re: Arabs raping Islam, are reinstating the idea that everything Arabs touch turns to shit.

conics2008

HSC
OK!

For all the nescient people in this thread, I would high recommend you to get off your arse, and hit the books. Boris your one of the most idiotic people ive seen on the net, where did you find that all arabs are muslims. Ive meet arabs that are atheists.. your just a dumb slut which needs to get of the internet....

the level of stupidity in this thread has hit the roof. welldone everyone..

while your at it, study jihad you dumb fuckers.. lol.. i just sit here and laugh at every single post.

boris

Banned
HSC
conics2008 said:
OK!

For all the nescient people in this thread, I would high recommend you to get off your arse, and hit the books. Boris your one of the most idiotic people ive seen on the net, where did you find that all arabs are muslims. Ive meet arabs that are atheists.. your just a dumb slut which needs to get of the internet....

while your at it, study jihad you dumb fuckers.. lol.. i just sit here and laugh at every single post.
Muslim Alert!!

conics2008

HSC
^^

Muslim with knowledge alert lol... your the dumbest atheist ive seen on this forum.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
conics2008 said:
OK!

all arabs are not muslim but all fuck-tard ideologies come from arabs and spread to the rest of the Muslim world. ie wahabism

saudi arabia main exports petroleum and Wahhabism

boris

Banned
HSC
conics2008 said:
^^

Muslim with knowledge alert lol... your the dumbest atheist ive seen on this forum.
Muslim with knowledge?

OXYMORON ALERT

Sadiah

HSC
..LOL..Arabs arent the only Muslims around!!!!! You cant just blame a WHOLE religion considering only a part of the followers of it....dumbasssezzzzzz get stuffed lol srsly..uz dnt kno anythin yet uz go around sayin shyt on this site..LOL..and dntz uz hav anyfin betta to do apart from diggin up articles?? lol retartssss​

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
conics2008 said:
OK!

lol

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I love how all threads that has any trace of islam in them attract all the narrow minded idiots.

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
Hmm, you're right hey, the use of the word ONE doesn't imply solely hey. Here's a question, when exactly did the Asians and Afghanis arrive in Australia? I mean, it was only claimed for the queen in 1788 (note: 16th century was more than 189 years before that) but you know the Afghanis were here living with the Aboriginals, before the Poms arrived! HOW COULD I BE SO SILLY! THE ZIONIST SCUM ARE IN CHARGE OF THE SYLLABI IN NSW SCHOOLS!

ANd dude, the acronym WOGS, was the actual term used. But I can tell that from your call for a f2f fight, that you lack the mental capacity to understand this, and that you can not formulate a slightly intellectual argument.
ok fine i admit i made a mistake, but at least i am man enough to correct them in my next post. hopefully you will be able to see what i meant even though i doubt it because you brain is so clouded with prejudice and you refuse to accept anyone else is right when you are wrong. and for your question, that has to be the most utterly stupid question i have ever been asked and i have an answer (to you dismay). now aborigines were not as uncivilised and as barbaric as the english might've led people to believe. they were able to paint. yes shock horror they were able to paint. it is an actual fact that the aborigines used to document these meetings with afghani and asian muslims, as they did their daily lives. yes these painting were discovered on rock walls and the sort, and actually depicted afghanis in traditional arab dress on camels! now i don't know about you but the aborigines didn't and couldn't have known this, only if they were actually there. there were even paintings depicting these afghani travellers engaging in their ritual islamic prayers, and the aborigines documented this as they found this to be strange. anyway QED and for that acronym i didn't say u made it up i was saying the way you associated wogs with that acronym was unoriginal, and you know exactly what i'm talking about. and just because someone wants to use their fists to do the talking it doesn't mean they don't have a mental capacity. people got brains, people got brawn, people got both. it just so happens i got both. so seriously go bang your head in the wall

*hopeful*

HSC
umm to get back to the original post, the lady in the vid sounds more indian than australian, either way im glad there are so many muslims out there that are not like her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)