ATAR Rounds (1 Viewer)

naav

HSC
I know it sounds stupid and this has probably already been answered somewhere but I just wanna know if I accept my early round offer.. Would I still be considered in the Main Round or not?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yes, early round is just an additional round. You can still get offers in all the other rounds.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes as long as the course you received an early offer for is not your 1st preference and is somewhere at the bottom of the list.

naav

HSC
Because I received the early round offer for UWS and it does not specify for what course as I have two UWS courses in my preferences and they are all at the bottom. Now, UWS is asking me to move them as my first preference. Just worried that if I move them up, I wouldn't be considered in the Main Round as I really want to go to UNSW pr USYD.

D94

HSC
N/A
Because I received the early round offer for UWS and it does not specify for what course as I have two UWS courses in my preferences and they are all at the bottom. Now, UWS is asking me to move them as my first preference. Just worried that if I move them up, I wouldn't be considered in the Main Round as I really want to go to UNSW pr USYD.
If that is for the Early Round, then you can move UNSW/USYD to first preference in the time between the Early and Main Round offers, i.e. move UWS to first preference for the Early Round, then after you receive that offer, move UNSW/USYD to first preference straight after.

If that is for the Main Round, then you will probably be given the UWS offer in the Main Round and not the UNSW/USYD preference (depending on cutoff). You can move them in for the Late Round, however cutoffs can increase.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, Your early offer applies to any of the courses that fall within the band you are eligible for which is specified on your early offer letter. For further information, please visit www.uws.edu.au/teamu or contact us on 1300 897 669 or study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, Team U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)