atar prediction? very general (1 Viewer)

Beaconite

Banned
HSC
Can I just ask why you're doing general maths, yet you are coming first in Physics?
Is your Physics cohort that bad? and btw, isn't 2U/3U/4U needed for physics, since it's a maths based subject?
lmao!! good point :D

PS: You need at least 2u to do physics :)

I have a feeling this guy is trolling XD

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad

I know people who do 2U/3U failing Physics. He's probably a freaken genius or his Physics cohort is freaken shit!

Beaconite

Banned
HSC
I know people who do 2U/3U failing Physics. He's probably a freaken genius or his Physics cohort is freaken shit!
that's it :p

People in my class doing gen maths failed physics ... and they dropped from 2unit to general

and a couple of guys doing 3u failed ...

I am not saying its too much maffs in phys, but someone who does general maths, its hard for em :L

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad

People in my class doing gen maths failed physics ... and they dropped from 2unit to general

I am not saying its too much maffs in phys, but someone who does general maths, its hard for em :L
But how can a Physics cohort be shit if his school is ranked in the 70s... it just doesn't add up

timbermetimer

HSC

Well what if it isn't hard for them.. Why can't you accept the fact that he is 1st in General maths and the OP is doing absolutely well in Physics. If his worked hard, he could possibly beat a 4U candidate, who knows? Don't be so subjective..

deswa1

HSC
Why are you guys so slack for? Yeah we do 4U but that doesn't give us the right to be all up and mighty and instantly assume that everyone else must, by definition, be shit at physics. There's NO hard maths in physics, you could do it even from a general maths point of view I think- just put numbers into the calc and evaluate stuff. Maybe OP is just better than you guys at writing long responses...

Beaconite

Banned
HSC
Why are you guys so slack for? Yeah we do 4U but that doesn't give us the right to be all up and mighty and instantly assume that everyone else must, by definition, be shit at physics. There's NO hard maths in physics, you could do it even from a general maths point of view I think- just put numbers into the calc and evaluate stuff. Maybe OP is just better than you guys at writing long responses...
trust me, people doing gen maths in my class can't even do that ! They can't make something the subject of the equation .... and in some questions, they ask you to derive equations, they find it really hard :p

timbermetimer

HSC
trust me, people doing gen maths in my class can't even do that ! They can't make something the subject of the equation .... and in some questions, they ask you to derive equations, they find it really hard :p
You really are a prick.. So what if they find it hard?

I think you may have difficulties in English, am I right?

Beaconite

Banned
HSC
You really are a prick.. So what if they find it hard?

I think you may have difficulties in English, am I right?
I am just saying they find it hard, even 3u kids no jks :p
And yes I do, coz I don;t live in Australia, I live in Uganda :) don't laugh plz :)

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't have a clue about the Physics syllabus since I don't do it, but I do know for a fact that a high level maths is needed to do well in Physics. I'm not saying that if you do 4U maths, you automatically get B6 for Physics. I'm just saying that to do well in the course, you need a high level of maths to assist you in physics.
However, it is possible to get a B6 in Physics if you know your content very well... Iunno about the calculations and crap done in Physics... Hopefully it settles.

Beaconite

Banned
HSC
I wouldn't have a clue about the Physics syllabus since I don't do it, but I do know for a fact that a high level maths is needed to do well in Physics. I'm not saying that if you do 4U maths, you automatically get B6 for Physics. I'm just saying that to do well in the course, you need a high level of maths to assist you in physics.
However, it is possible to get a B6 in Physics if you know your content very well... Iunno about the calculations and crap done in Physics... Hopefully it settles.
You don't need 'high level maths' :p

Just needa know the basics :L

luke0410

HSC

why would i bother trolling a HSC forum you dweeb......... and no if you look through the hsc physics syllabus there isnt that much 2u maths involved?

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad
Btw OP, what are you planning to do at UNI? as in uni course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)