Atar etimate please, i think im screwed (1 Viewer)

x3mattyboii

HSC
Hey guys i wanted to do a atar check because i dont wanna be dragged down or anything. I go to Sarah Redfern High School (Yes shitty school like everybody says)

This are the ranks based on my half yearly since my trials are in week 5-6

English Standard- 1/16
Maths 2U - 1/2
Maths 3U - 1/1
Physics - 1/1
Business - 1/5
IT - I dunno since its a VET course but im probably sitting at around 7/14

Thanks guys

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well you're definitely 80+ I think with ranks like those - and if you get good marks in the HSC you can get that for sure.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Your school rank doesn't count at all. What counts is your position in the state. So if you're the best student in the state - it doesn't matter if you go to the lowest ranked school, you're the best student in the state - so by the ATAR principle which is a rank of academic performance - you'll be getting 99.95 regardless.

What we do as estimators is estimate your academic performance based on how well you are doing in your school, and how that school is going state-wide. It's an estimate.

enoilgam

HSC
Your school rank doesn't count at all. What counts is your position in the state. So if you're the best student in the state - it doesn't matter if you go to the lowest ranked school, you're the best student in the state - so by the ATAR principle which is a rank of academic performance - you'll be getting 99.95 regardless.

What we do as estimators is estimate your academic performance based on how well you are doing in your school, and how that school is going state-wide. It's an estimate.
This. Your coming first in all your subjects, which means it will all come down to the externals. At the moment, you could get any ATAR.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Don't worry friend, you can do it!!

Apply yourself, work hard and it will pay off dividends over and beyond your efforts :)

anne1010

HSC
lmao i love how theres only you doing physics and 3u maths. that means u wouldnt have to try in ur assignments, youd still be first and ur mark would be aligned if u smashed externals.

and are those classes like one on one? ...cant fall asleep in class.

x3mattyboii

HSC
lmao i love how theres only you doing physics and 3u maths. that means u wouldnt have to try in ur assignments, youd still be first and ur mark would be aligned if u smashed externals.

and are those classes like one on one? ...cant fall asleep in class.
hahaha yeahh its the one on one classes. I never fall asleep in them because yeah you get alot out of them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)