Physics 5/11
Mathematics 6/13
English Advanced 7/17
Ancient History 4/11

School rank approx 350

thanks

mxgri

HSC
What would I need to be doing in order to push that mark into the low, preferably mid 80's?

Aysce

HSC
I'm going to post up the ranks but be aware that estimated ranks and ATARs are mostly inaccurate.

Engineering studies: Top 3/13
Physics: 3/11
Mathematics: 4/13
English Advanced: 4/17
Ancient history: 3/11

These may get you an ATAR in the mid 80s although as aforementioned, no promises.

mxgri

HSC
Thanks man. yeah I understand the inaccuracy. In order to get top 3 in those classes I am going to need 95% plus.

Got all the maths ext 2 kids in my class for engineering, physics and mathematics.

personally believe i can get the maths and history marks you have shown though. thanks!

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Thanks man. yeah I understand the inaccuracy. In order to get top 3 in those classes I am going to need 95% plus.

Got all the maths ext 2 kids in my class for engineering, physics and mathematics.

personally believe i can get the maths and history marks you have shown though. thanks!
Just to add.
If your top 3 are getting 95% for each assessment then by chance they may be very good(and your coherent(your whole grade)) which means that as long as you aim close to them you should still be fine.Try and compare your assessments to higher ranked schools and see if there similar, if they are then your top 3 are doing very well and you don't need to push yourself very hard to try and exceed them, just get within range of their marks. Though if your school is just setting easy assessments compared to higher ranked schools then getting top 3 would probably be what you want to do to get a mid-low 80s atar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)