ATAR estimate? (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
ahhk, right

thanks, its just that when i put what i think my raw marks would align to into the atar calculator i get a pretty decent atar...but then i see you guys estimate atars for these guys based on ranks (who have better ranks than me) and it scares me a bit...i think the atar calculator is a bit wrong or something
ATAR estimates are usually unreliable anyways. Just use them to give you a general idea as to what you might get.

HSC
Uni Grad
no i mean when i put in the scores into atar calculator, they are what i think i got for external exams....

eg; i think i get 75 in bio when im going over the exam at the end of the test, then i come home and on this site people say 75->86 (or whatever), i enter in 86, thats how i do it hahah

thats what i mean bro
Yeh but remember even this is purely guesswork, no one knows what a raw of 75 might translate to (though they can make informed estimates). Coupling this with the fact even the estimate the calculator gives is effectively just an educated guess means there can be a massive difference between your estimate and what you actually get (usually is fairly accurate though).

maxgilbert

HSC
heyy can i get an estimate

Maths advanced (2 unit)- 14/86
English standard-20/130
Physics-6/32
earth and environmental science- 1/15
music- 4/17
SOR 1- 21/84

Thanksss....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)