ATAR Estimate? (1 Viewer)

gesh17

HSC
N/A
My year is really small, about 35 students and our school was ranked around #350 (%: 4.40) and our highest ATAR was 97.55. These are my current ranks:

Ad English 1/10
Ext 1 English 1/2
Ext 2 English 1/2
Ancient History 1/4
Biology 1/4
Chemistry 1/5
Mathematics 1/6

Realistically, is there a chance that I could achieve an ATAR of 99+? I'm around the 95% average for internal assessment marks for all my subjects.

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Since you're first in all your subjects your cohort won't affect you.

Therefore you have a good chance of getting 99+, but remember that it's all up to you whether you get it or not :)

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Since you're first in all your subjects your cohort won't affect you.

Therefore you have a good chance of getting 99+, but remember that it's all up to you whether you get it or not :)
Yeah, thanks for that. I was actually hoping you'd answer the question seeing as you seem to know a lot about this stuff from the other "ATAR estimate" threads I had a look at.

Awesome Byakuya avatar btw.

Flying_Penis

Banned
HSC
To be honest, it is literally impossible to tell. Anyone who gives u estimate is not 100% sure i can guarantee. You can get anymore from 70-99.

shaon0

HSC
My year is really small, about 35 students and our school was ranked around #350 (%: 4.40) and our highest ATAR was 97.55. These are my current ranks:

Ad English 1/10
Ext 1 English 1/2
Ext 2 English 1/2
Ancient History 1/4
Biology 1/4
Chemistry 1/5
Mathematics 1/6

Realistically, is there a chance that I could achieve an ATAR of 99+? I'm around the 95% average for internal assessment marks for all my subjects.
If the dux of your year achieved the same ranks as you last year. You'll probably get an ATAR around 97. But as said before, its all upto you.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yeah, thanks for that. I was actually hoping you'd answer the question seeing as you seem to know a lot about this stuff from the other "ATAR estimate" threads I had a look at.

Awesome Byakuya avatar btw.
Hehehe yes, Byakuya is awesome <3

If the dux of your year achieved the same ranks as you last year. You'll probably get an ATAR around 97. But as said before, its all upto you.
You'd be surprised how much ATARs fluctuate especially in the mid-lower ranked schools :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)