ATAR estimate please? (1 Viewer)

Menomatics

HSC
Usually with an estimate, you take into account ranks and a school rank plus any other relevant information (see my estimates guide). Personally, someone guessing their marks in an exam is really unreliable, because it's super subjective.
Your underestimating my friend. How could this adolescence obtain an ATAR of 75 when had provided you with raw marks that will align to 80+, and some 90's. He has asked to determine his ATAR based on the marks he think he would attain. So therefore, determine his ATAR of those marks, not his school rank. His cohort performance in the subjects his in play a significant role. Not the school rank. Student won't be repeating, there would be different students, with different knowledge and capabilities.

braintic

HSC
N/A
C'mon guys... anymore new estimations please??
Why don't you just wait for the results? There is nothing you can do to change your result now, so just relax for the next 6 weeks. Any estimate can only be guesswork, and you are in as good a position as anyone here to make that guess.

enoilgam

HSC
Your underestimating my friend. How could this adolescence obtain an ATAR of 75 when had provided you with raw marks that will align to 80+, and some 90's. He has asked to determine his ATAR based on the marks he think he would attain. So therefore, determine his ATAR of those marks, not his school rank. His cohort performance in the subjects his in play a significant role. Not the school rank. Student won't be repeating, there would be different students, with different knowledge and capabilities.
Like I said before, I chose to use the most reliable information to estimate - obviously, if you went off the raw marks you would be looking at a much higher estimate.

Why don't you just wait for the results? There is nothing you can do to change your result now, so just relax for the next 6 weeks. Any estimate can only be guesswork, and you are in as good a position as anyone here to make that guess.
This pretty much, just chill for now.

Salehhh

HSC
Like I said before, I chose to use the most reliable information to estimate - obviously, if you went off the raw marks you would be looking at a much higher estimate.

This pretty much, just chill for now.
Hey enoilgam! Can you please answer my thread with the title that says "Question!". Please I'm desperate to now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)