Atar Estimate Please (1 Viewer)

Fisiks

HSC
Hello, i am in an unusual situation.

I've sat my HSC before and received an ATAR however I've done HSC Physics and Maths at TAFE this year to boost my previous ATAR / other reasons..

My new HSC will consist of

Ancient History 77 HSC mark
Economics 76 HSC mark
English 81 HSC mark

Mathematics Rank (2/8) Ive estimated my HSC exam result at (101/120)
Physics Rank (1/8) HSC exam result approx a band 5

So for the ATAR wizards out there, what ATAR would i be looking at? If i wanted to achieve an atar of 83 what mark would i need in Physics?

Thanks for your time

jung1239

HSC
Why don't just enter all of it into an ATAR calculator and figure it out yourself, seeing as you already know the HSC marks. This will be more accurate than what anyone here tells you.

D94

HSC
N/A
Why don't just enter all of it into an ATAR calculator and figure it out yourself, seeing as you already know the HSC marks. This will be more accurate than what anyone here tells you.
Because we don't know our moderated assessment mark, and UAC uses raw hsc marks with your moderation assessment marks, and applies their own scaling system. Then scores are placed on a bell curve and so forth; point is, just your hsc marks aren't enough - might give a close indication, but still could be 5 points different.

Fisiks

HSC
I entered all my old marks into a calculator and it was off by 8.5 atar marks, so i dont want to rely on a calculator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)