Internal Assement Rank n Mark:

Modern History 7/34 mark 81%
Standard English 39/108 56%
2U Maths 19/44 71%
Eco 12/26 74%
Senior 10/32 73%
Ancient History 9/30 82%

Externals:

I think I did crap for myu Externals especially with Eco, I think I'm gonna get a band 3:eek:

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
65 - 80 ATAR.

It really depends on how well your cohort performed, and how the Board of Studies/UAC determines the difficulty of each exam and the subject.

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
65 - 80 ATAR.

It really depends on how well your cohort performed, and how the Board of Studies/UAC determines the difficulty of each exam and the subject.
Alll my exams were easy However I managed to stuf it all up...Shows how pathetic I am.:(

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
results come back in just over a month just wait for then no point speculating

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
seeing as you cant spell vague it dont look good for you....

no but seriously people are often pleasantly surprised by how they do, put what you estimate a likely score in each subject for you will be into SAM ...then add about a point to convert from uai to atar

hmmmm first time around i spelt pleasantly wrong so it dont look good for me either lol

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Perhaps posting it in the right forum would get you a quicker reply.

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
70s, 80+ is achievable potentially though
wow that's a pretty high prediction, hopefully I could get that, but what I'm really thinking is in the early 70's, that sucks for working so hard this whole year and numerous years before hand.

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
seeing as you cant spell vague it dont look good for you....

no but seriously people are often pleasantly surprised by how they do, put what you estimate a likely score in each subject for you will be into SAM ...then add about a point to convert from uai to atar

hmmmm first time around i spelt pleasantly wrong so it dont look good for me either lol
Yeh Tried that gave me like around 73 but when I tried it on Matrix, it gave me a 65 :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)