Atar calculator accuracy (1 Viewer)

sachu

HSC
HOW ACCURATE ARE THESE ATAR CALCULATOR FROM MATRIX EDUCATION? I M IN EXTREME DEPRESSSION AFTER IT SHOWED UP MY UAI AS TO BE 35??? WHAT THE HELL? THEY DUN EVEN ASK FOR RANK OR ANYTHING JUST PREDICTS AND ALSO SCHOOL RNKS...WELL I M NOT GONNA FALL FOR IT AND EVEN JUAI IS F***** UP...

I GUESS NOONE CAN PREDICT YOUR UAI AFTER ALL, THE MARK IS STRETCHED BACK AND FORTH............

atAR AIM:88+

uNI OF sYDNEY: bACHELOR OF oRAL hEALTH

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
With spelling and grammar like yours...

And the ATAR estimators don't need school ranks, they ask purely for the aligned, moderated and averaged HSC marks so they don't need to know your internal assessment scores.

Relinquant

HSC
HOW ACCURATE ARE THESE ATAR CALCULATOR FROM MATRIX EDUCATION?
Pretty sure they're inaccurate, it's just to give you some kind of estimation of the marks you need to aim for.
It's not saying that if you get, for example, 70's in everything, your UAI will only be like 60 or something. It's saying that to DEFINITELY get a 60 UAI, you need to get 70's.
If that makes sense?

sachu

HSC
Yeah, I had some spelling errors...before and my apologies for it....due to me being so overly stressed on the ATAR estimates.

Its a relief to know that you ATAR is not based on internal assesment ranks!!!

And the ATAR estimators don't need school ranks, they ask purely for the aligned, moderated and averaged HSC marks so they don't need to know your internal assessment scores.

sachu

HSC
HUh, kindof. Well, thanks for sharing your thought, anyways.

Pretty sure they're inaccurate, it's just to give you some kind of estimation of the marks you need to aim for.
It's not saying that if you get, for example, 70's in everything, your UAI will only be like 60 or something. It's saying that to DEFINITELY get a 60 UAI, you need to get 70's.
If that makes sense?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
the reason it came up with 35 ATAR is probably because u put in your raw, trial marks..

in the HSC, if you got those marks, they wouldnt actually be your final HSC mark, theyd be much higher, so relax.

you cant really use those estimators until december 16 when you actually get your HSC mark.

sachu

HSC
You're a legend. Thanks, man.:hat:....

the reason it came up with 35 ATAR is probably because u put in your raw, trial marks..

in the HSC, if you got those marks, they wouldnt actually be your final HSC mark, theyd be much higher, so relax.

you cant really use those estimators until december 16 when you actually get your HSC mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)