As UMAT results are getting closer to being released... (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
its actually the 22nd at 10:00am. hes saying 10:05 cuz he doesnt want the server to be clogged up so he can find out first. ;)

Kaatie

HSC
Lol thanks I thought five past was an odd time but woulda been at the comp waiting from quarter to anyway. Good luck guys!!

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
i work for acer ;p i cant reveal my identity else i would be sacked. just take my word for it.

Dosu

HSC
N/A
i work for acer ;p i cant reveal my identity else i would be sacked. just take my word for it.
I am genuinely curious to see if the date does hold now. :p Regardless, it's earlier than I expected which was a pleasant surprise.

eddie012

HSC
Pretty much bradpitt was getting a kick out of lying to all of you about when the UMAT results are meant to come out! :mad:

bradpitt

HSC
Hey Steady eddie I based what i said on 2 things.1. They came out today last year.2. A guy from another forum said he knew acer and said today as well. So Cool it pal otherwise I will send the Tomb Raider to you!!!

roads_engineer

HSC
wow - so acer hire people fresh out of high school then?? :eek:

you are so full of bs.

congrats though - you and bradpitt successfully managed to con a few hundred people into repeatedly checking the umat website from 10.00 today. good effort guys ;)

roads_engineer

HSC
hmm which lesson would that be?
that there are lying, scamming freaks out there with nothing better to do with their time than mess with students' minds at the time they are most vulnerable?
yeah, you're right. that is a valuable lesson.
thanks, fuckass ;)

freq707

HSC
im afraid to admit...im one of those people who has checked at lest 20 times today haaha

dolbinau

HSC
I must have refreshed about 200 times between 9am and 11am.

bradpitt

HSC
that there are lying, scamming freaks out there with nothing better to do with their time than mess with students' minds at the time they are most vulnerable?
thanks, fuckass ;)
Why don't you stick to the roads and shove them up your***** Just kiddin. Ppl make mistakes so don't need to make it into a big fight!!!!!!

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
thanks, fuckass ;)
haha, spot on. u can add to that, never taking something on an online forum as being true.
no problems mate, its great to see my work is appreciated :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)