Arts group? (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Okay so for the past year I've been preparing myself to do an Arts degree at UNSW so I basically researched everything about UNSW and focused attention on it completely (I only went to the UNSW open day and the UNSW info day, how stupid of me!) and now I suddenly get an offer for B International Studies (which is what I wanted to do at UNSW) at USyd.

I remember there being a post here about an Arts group that helps people in the Arts faculty get familiar with the university and it breaks us into small groups or something at O-Week? Well anyway I can't find this post anymore for the life of me and I remember it was in some huge 6-page thread or something, so if someone could give me some information about it, that would be great. :)

Also, I wish there was an exact copy of the B International Studies UNSW course at USyd. :( I pretty much want to do that course but I want to go to USyd.. well I didn't get accepted anyway so I guess UNSW made up my mind for me. :p

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Ah okay then, thanks! The thread was the first one, it just took me ages to find the actual post. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)