Art Express 2007 (1 Viewer)

yipee

HSC
They just anounced the first round selections because i recieved a phone call today saying im in and its 45 out of 50 or higher to be considered

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Oh, I probably didn't get good enough marks then. :( I did digital images (under drawings though) of the members of my family merged with various Escher drawings. Meh, the head marker that visited our school said I was almost guaranteed to get in...Ah well. :)

Are we allowed to upload images of our artworks? I like seeing other people's stuff. :p

gigi31

im a yobbo
HSC
by 'selections' do you guys mean artworks have been nominated?
or artworks that are definitely selected to go in artexpress?

Jeebs

HSC
the 'selections' are 'preselections'... there is a few hundred or so and then the curators pick which ones for their exhibitions... aka art express

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
OMG. I went in to see my art teacher earlier about the exam tomorrow, and I saw in a back room a whole pile of parcels to be sent off to ArtExpress (ours were marked at school) which shocked me, as none of the Visual Arts staff have said anything. I don't actually know if anything of mine was chosen to be shortlisted though. :(

I wonder why they're not saying anything. I mean, they were obviously trying to get my attention away from the boxes. XD :p

Jeebs

HSC
*crosses fingers for you*

maybe they will announce it after the exam tomorrow?

i am going insane... i don't know for sure if ours have come back yet...

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Maybe they don't want us disappointed if we don't get selected for the actual Art Express. :p :rofl:

noodan

HSC
i reckon they're waiting till after the exam... not wanting to disappoint anyone before it... i'm hoping my school is the same... ours were marked at school.. and i haven't heard anything yet... but we got 7 short listed last year.. and 3 or 4 the year before.. i hope we have some this year ^-^

good luck! your works are awesome!

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
noodan said:
good luck! your works are awesome!
THINK URE SO GOOD DONT U?!?!?!?!

telling other people they need luck,what about u huh? think ure soooo good therefore u dont need any luck?

and stop using sarcasm to make ppl depressed

noodan

HSC
cbadvanced said:
THINK URE SO GOOD DONT U?!?!?!?!

telling other people they need luck,what about u huh? think ure soooo good therefore u dont need any luck?

and stop using sarcasm to make ppl depressed
hahaha.. wtf? i don't think i'm "soooo good"... i'm almost positive i'm not getting into art express.. i was wishing Thade luck because i think her works are awesome. i saw them in the other thread and i really like them. there is not one bit of sarcasm in my post.

where did i say i didn't need luck? just because i wished others luck does not imply that i don't need it.. haha.. you're pathetic

i apologise if anyone else thought i was being sarcastic.. because i wasn't ^_^

Porcia

HSC
hahahahahaahaha cbadvanced i dont know if ur trolling or the art study delirium is going to u or ur just being sarcastic or what but ur one funny fuck.... not

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
vanush said:
All you guys artworks suck the cock.

you suck shit, especialy Thade.
Cool, thanks for your criticism. It'd be more help if you actually told me what about my artworks "suck shit". Other than that, keep up your vocabulary skills! I'm sure one day you'll get out of using such crude and vulgar language to express everything in your life! :D

Seriously: Wtf? What did I do to incite such anger? -_-"

Last edited:

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
Porcia said:
hahahahahaahaha cbadvanced i dont know if ur trolling or the art study delirium is going to u or ur just being sarcastic or what but ur one funny fuck.... not
well if you dont realise, it was posted the night before exam?
so you can figure that you for yourself :p

sarcasm of course

Last edited:

joie12

HSC
Hey
Just wondering if anyone knows when they actually decide what work will be included in art express or if they have already decided..
Jo :)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
joie12 said:
Hey
Just wondering if anyone knows when they actually decide what work will be included in art express or if they have already decided..
Jo :)
Decided as of late november/early december :)

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
hi was wondering if one should/needs to go to all the art express centres they are invited to?

i would like to go but some are just too damn far!(hazelhurst)

thanks!

Laura.ab

HSC
N/A
i thought that we never found out the external mark for our artwork?? do we?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)