are you on the pill? (1 Viewer)

are you on the pill?

• Total voters

iLOVEmyBF

HSC
so i recently started sleeping wit my longterm bf, most of my friends have guys but there all christians and not having sex until their married. i want to go on the pill but im scared my friends will find out and judge me for it...

who here is on the pill? also has anyone been in my situation and haves any advice to give??? thx =]

iLOVEmyBF

HSC
wait im confused..... i went to that then, yer its about the pill but it doesnt answer the questions im asking??? i want to no how many girls r on it and if ppl had to deal with judgemental friends when they went on it..... and how they dealt with that..... im not curious about side effects and stuff....

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
iLOVEmyBF said:
so i recently started TROLLING, most of my friends have guys but there all christians and not TROLLING. i want to go on TROLLING but im scared my friends will find out and judge me for BEING A TROLL...

who here is A TROLL? also has anyone been in my situation and haves any advice to give??? thx =]

X

xeuyrawp

Exphate said:
lol. You're kidding right?

How about, instead of being a spack and asking "are you on the pill?", you ask the question that is relevant. (Hint: It's "if I'm retarded enough to tell my friends on the pill, how do I deal with the fact that they will chastise me for taking a little pill once a day?)
Stop being so unnecessarily mean, man. I think the question is valid. I can easily see scenarios where my friends find out I'm taking a drug without me telling them.

John Oliver said:
Just say your doctor prescribed it to you for your skin or something. It's not just used for contraceptive purposes.
^ This. If you don't want to "lie", say it's a hormone drug or something. :p

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
John Oliver said:
Just say your doctor prescribed it to you for your skin or something. It's not just used for contraceptive purposes.
lol thats what i said to mum so she would pay for my pill
diane 35 is way more expensive than the general yasmine, so woo skin problems.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
You're friends are only going to find out if you tell them.

So...Just don't tell them?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
iLOVEmyBF said:
so i recently started sleeping wit my longterm bf, most of my friends have guys but there all christians and not having sex until their married. i want to go on the pill but im scared my friends will find out and judge me for it...

who here is on the pill? also has anyone been in my situation and haves any advice to give??? thx =]
Your friends really should respect your decision to look after yourself...

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
say its for ur skin or irregular/heavy/painful periods.... its not like they will know ur lying

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Your friends are just being immature if they care. I know heaps of girls on it, some for contraception, some for painful/heavy periods, acne or other medical issues or both... You could always tell them its a medical thing if you want.

Good on you for being responsible and mature about contraception and good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)