are trials and external exams enough? (1 Viewer)

fishy24

HSC
N/A
I am obviously aware that trials together with external examinations are highly significant in determining my actual ATAR.

However, due to being a bit paranoid, I just wanted to ask what ATAR range I could achieve within, if I have currently been averaging mid 80s-early 90s in all my subjects except for...english(advanced)-low 70s. If I perform considerably well in all subjects (including english) in my trials and the HSC, would that be enough for an ATAR of around 85?

Thank you

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, that should be enough - on the face of it.

fishy24

HSC
N/A
so...if my marks improve (hopefully by a considerable amount in english) in both trials and externals what would my maximum ATAR be around?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
so...if my marks improve (hopefully by a considerable amount in english) in both trials and externals what would my maximum ATAR be around?
That depends on your current ranks, school rank, also marks as an indication.

But lets say you're top 5 or whatever at a school ranked in 150s, then 95ish easy

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Hard to decipher from that paragraph alone - need school and individual rank.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Depending on how much your Trials are (mine were around 40% of internal), that means that you still have about 70% of each subject to go. A lot of things can change in 70%

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Depending on how much your Trials are (mine were around 40% of internal), that means that you still have about 70% of each subject to go. A lot of things can change in 70%
this

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Chromatic, is Bored of Fail still around? Haven't been around for a while, fill me up with the news buddy.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hey Chromatic, is Bored of Fail still around? Haven't been around for a while, fill me up with the news buddy.
Apparently he gave up back around March and stopped making new accounts after his Facebook photos were leaked and it turned out he was ugly or something.

I havent been around either as I've been permabanned from end of February to a few days ago, I asked Pwar to be forgiven, turns out he's a reasonable guy.

LonelyWolf

HSC
if your school is in the top 100's and you have decent ranks, you'd probably be aiming at 85-92 imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)