Are they real friends? (1 Viewer)

dddd

• Total voters

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
boris said:
itt: sly accusations and denials

maybe it's entirely possible that chris has friends that arent related to BOS that take the mickey out of him, and not just you 'LOL WE'RE SO FKN COOL' bos cunts

yeah. im just throwing that out there.
post makes no sense yo

r u saying i dont have any non-bos friends?

Atonofrash

HSC
i was trolling you gronk

edit: but also insinuating that chris has no irl friends and that i regularly make mocking calls behind his back :p

boris

Banned
HSC
Atonofrash said:
i was trolling you gronk
well in that case, well played.

but to a keen observer you can see why i picked up on these coincidences.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I wont be answering the poll, because this whole thing feels a little one-sided. You can't just take a few discrete events and make a judgment over it. It's not their fault that things happen to you, but you might've been crappy to them over these difficult times. Similarly they might just be dicks and this is the way they show friendship.

I really hope you don't make a decision from anything anyone says here.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
I've always debated this in my head.

Are your good friends really good friends and is it really a mutual good friendship if:

- they bitch behind your back.. i guess not bitch as in 'i hate that fag' but more like 'lol don't chuck a chris (referring to something they see in a really negative light)' and 'lol chris hahahahah chris lol' or make comparison between you and someone they don't like at all

- use you're most personal sadnesses as an inside joke. Laugh at your misfortunes and overall act like they have no compassion at all (to each other) but to your face act compassionate.

- let people trash talk you, and sometimes agree.

see you as 'abnormal'.....can you still really like someone and honestly think they are abnormal, and tell other people they are as well?

-------------------------------

In some ways I can see how they are your friends and just joke around, but in other ways I feel that a friend wouldn't do that. It's confusing.

I've always tried to never bitch seriously about my friends, and everytime someone would trash talk them behind their backs i wouldn't allow it. Or if someone was making fun of them for something i would either tell them to shut the fuck up or explain my friends actions. Are my morals regarding friendship twisted, or are they the ones that are twisted?
To be honest Christopher, I don't know. If you are offended, speak up about it. At the same time, you do nothing about your own problems, and they are there to ridicule. If you truly have made an effort to improve, then say so and call them out on it. You shouldn't have to put up with that kind of thing.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
jumb said:
I wont be answering the poll, because this whole thing feels a little one-sided. You can't just take a few discrete events and make a judgment over it. It's not their fault that things happen to you, but you might've been crappy to them over these difficult times. Similarly they might just be dicks and this is the way they show friendship.

I really hope you don't make a decision from anything anyone says here.
Yeh it's not their fault if something happens to me, but it is their doing if they make it into a label and joke about it constantly.

Evilo

HSC
+1

you should speak to them about it. If they just dont give a shit tell them they're very inconsiderate and find some new friends. Real friends wouldn't put you down if they know it effects you badly.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Camry's at the panelbeaters. Should be back this week, unless dad lied about it returning within two weeks.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
sometimes going through horrible things can be a small blessing, because it absolutely forces one to reassess friendships and weed out those that are toxic. if i were in your position i would move on quietly; for every person in the world there are far fewer people who breed upset and hurt, so i see no point in wasting time on them when it is quite easy to find lovely, supportive human beings if you give yourself permission to accept them.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
chelsea girl said:
sometimes going through horrible things can be a small blessing, because it absolutely forces one to reassess friendships and weed out those that are toxic. if i were in your position i would move on quietly; for every person in the world there are far fewer people who breed upset and hurt, so i see no point in wasting time on them when it is quite easy to find lovely, supportive human beings if you give yourself permission to accept them.
And then you find yourself with no friends cause every's a cunt in their own special ways.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Cut them loose. They sound pretty much like inconsiderate selfish bastards who deserve a good necking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)