Are relationships doomed to begin with ? (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

I don't like the idea of going out with a total stranger. Too many people, in my opinion (so Asqy doesn't yell at me :p) get into relationships way to quickly, not age wise, but in how well they know the person.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Asquithian said:
lol... i never said anything about that :(

heaps of people get into relationships too early and then take it too seriously as ifthis is the one and only....one of the reasons why the divorce rate is so high ...
i understand that- but i dont think its the root of the high rate of divorce

i just think some ppl make bad choices- i know this 1 girl who was head over heels for a dealer who ended up cheating on her + she has to goto court and testify for him in the middle of the hsc exams.

J

jhakka

Asquithian said:
lol... i never said anything about that :(

heaps of people get into relationships too early and then take it too seriously as ifthis is the one and only....one of the reasons why the divorce rate is so high ...
I know, I was just messing. You're one who doesn't like people shoving their opinions down other peoples' throats or saying they are right and others arent. ;)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i would give up anything to be with someone I truly love and adore for the rest of my life ( and hopefully that person loves me too) .

however, as a teen raised up in our consumerism society, heavily influenced by the media, chances of finding someone who’s willing to settle down for a family are prety slim... =(

as a sex and the city fan, i can said after watching too much of that show had changed my view on being a women in the 21 century. i wanted to be incredible in control of their life, career focused, highly maintenance, sophisticated lives full of cocktails & designer gucci handbags, an entertaining social lives, fine establishment and focused career ect.. all materialistic … tell me any men whose would able tolerant or compromise to the aforementioned “self centered behavior”???

or many of my guyfriends said they would rather be on temptation island than be married to jessica simpson

…….neway, i’ve lost my plot… sum1 figure out what i was trying to say k lolz

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
very true- marriage doesnt have the same meaning anymore - nor should it in a capacity

the idea of a union between a man and a woman to the exclusion of all others for the rest of theirs lifes- was suitable 100 yrs ago, but now with alternative relationships things have to change as well as ppls ideas

sorry im NOT planning my legal studies essay

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
true that, marriage have a whole new meaning in society now day.

by just looking at kinda dysfunctional my family, marriage for me ish unthinkable (wel for the next 7 years anyway)

parent divorce, dad remarried 6 months after, mother married to a divorced man. my uncle divorced twice.. wonder how long he would last with this one… lolz …….my brother and his gf were together for 12 YEARS before they married, 9months down the track, their marriage ish on the rock

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
lolz …….my brother and his gf were together for 12 YEARS before they married, 9months down the track, their marriage ish on the rock
what happened there? i've heard of it happening before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)